Karrie

KARRIE
Lost Star

Role: Marksman

Specialty: Reap/Burst

Movement SPD: 240

Magic Power: 0

Magical Defense: 10

Mana: 440

HP Regen: 40

Basic Attack Crit Rate: 0

Physical ATK: 112

Physical Defense: 17

HP: 2578

Attack Speed: 0.8396

Mana Regen: 15

Ability Crit Rate: 0

STORY:

Alaghat is a mysterious technique empire. There lives a strange humanoid race - Yasson. They are in human shape while having a pair of deformed feet. They are agile and born to fight. Meanwhile, they are also good at techniques that allow them to create a significant civilization and to invade the others. Since Karrie was a child, she was very talented and trained into an excellent and arrogant warrior leader, but at the same time, she lost her feelings and became a machine. During one battle, she was overconfident and got injured seriously. But a prophet from another race saved her and inject his conciousness into her brain. Since then there has been a voice in her head, the prophet told her that the ruin of her empire is about to come and there will be no Yasson anymore. After her escape from death, Karrie didn't believe it. But she started to suspect it after returning to her empire. For saving her empire, for her redemption. Karrie chose to believe and came to the Land of Dawn. What kind of destiny is waiting for her?

 What kind of destiny is waiting for her?

SKILLS:Passive: Lightwheel Mark

SKILLS:
Passive: Lightwheel Mark

Spinning Lightwheel (AoE, CC)

Phantom Step (BLINK)

Speedy Lightwheel (BUFF, Burst)

KARRIE QUOTES:

Hero Select:
"I've been waiting for too long."

Hero Move:
"Speed, precision and strength!"

"Keep up the rhythm!"

"One strike, one kill!"

"Faster and faster!"

"To be, or not to be."

Hero Death:
"Ahh.."

"Ugh.. uh.."