Angela

ANGELA
Bunnylove

Role: Support

Specialty: Regen/Poke

Movement SPD: 240

Magic Power: 0

Magical Defense: 10

Mana: 515

HP Regen: 34

Basic Attack Crit Rate: 0

Physical ATK: 115

Physical Defense: 15

HP: 2421

Attack Speed: 0.792

Mana Regen: 18

Ability Crit Rate: 0

STORY:

Dr. Baker was one of the founders of Lab 1718, an institution created with the aim of bringing peace to the world. But as his co-founders fell deeper and deeper into their depraved human weaponization experiments, Dr. Baker felt he had no choice but to leave and pursue a new project. Renouncing the questionable ethics of human experimentation, he endeavored to create a new kind of lifeform, solely from a mechanical skeleton, puppet strings, and synthetic skin, and finally, a new generation of artificial life was born. Dr. Baker firmly believed that love and hope were the greatest inventions of mankind, so he programmed the world's most moving stories into the heart of his new creation.

One bright morning, Peace Android Prototype 1 awakened from her bed, and Dr. Baker bestowed upon this adorable mechanical angel, the name Angela. Angela followed Dr. Baker's tutelage, studying hard to understand the world, and hoping to meet the doctor's high expectations. However, their peaceful life together was soon cut short. When the mad scientists of Lab 1718 heard rumors that Dr. Baker had created a living soul outside of a human body, they couldn't believe it. They convinced themselves that Baker had betrayed them, keeping this knowledge to himself before fleeing, and so they ordered Dr. Baker's past creations, Alpha and Beta to hunt down Dr. Baker and his creation. As their pursuers were just about to close in on them, Dr. Baker placed Angela into a flight capsule, instructing her to seek out his good friend Dr. Rooney.

However, the flight capsule was struck down by a terrible thunderstorm, and landed in a remote corner of the Land of Dawn. Emerging from the wreckage, Angela began her journey to find Dr. Rooney, and save her father.

 Rooney, and save her father

SKILLS:Passive: Smart Heart

SKILLS:
Passive: Smart Heart

Love Waves (AoE, HEAL)

Puppet-on-a-String (CC)

Heartguard (BUFF, BLINK)

ANGELA QUOTES:

Hero Select:
"Love and hope are the two greatest inventions."

Hero Movement:
"Abra kadabra! Keep smiling!"

"Kiki kaka! The strings of my puppet got tangled up.. can you help me with that?"

"Stay cheerful.. everyday!"

"Stay in a good mood.. everyday!"

"I can do all the chores! Ugh.. except cooking.."

"Doctor calls me his little angel! But (giggles), I can't fly.."

"It's my job to help people."

"Hihihi, stop staring at me. Watch out for neck problems!"

"Keep on smiling! It's important."

Hero Skill:
"Pipa Pipa!"

Hero Ultimate:
"PAPIPAPI POOM!"

Hero Death:
"Doctor calls me.. Angel.."

"Where's.. my daddy.."

"Ugh.. uhh.."