Estes

ESTES
Moon Elf King

Role: Support

Specialty: Regen/Poke

Movement SPD: 240

Magic Power: 0

Magical Defense: 10

Mana: 545

HP Regen: 36

Basic Attack Crit Rate: 0

Physical ATK: 120

Physical Defense: 13

HP: 2221

Attack Speed: 0.8

Mana Regen: 18

Ability Crit Rate: 0

STORY:

At the habitat of moon elves, somewhere west of the Moonlake, here locates the legendary Emerald Woodland, which was the birthplace of the first generation of elves. Every elven king was born in the Tree of Life at the center of the Emerald Woodland.

The elven king of the present generation is the unique Estes, who was badly hurt during the second plane war and had to go into sleep in the Emerald Woodland. Moon elves lost the guide from their king ever since. However, when the flames of wars between human and orcs burned on this peaceful woodland, the young Moonlight Archer - Miya, stood up and gathered the rest of the elves to protect their homeland.

However, the dominator of the dark abyss is thirsty for more believers and the dark force has been growing stronger in secret. Seduced by the Blood Demon Queen, Alice, some young elves have fallen. The race of moon elves was once again at stake, which outraged the great elven king! At a night of thunder and lightning, Estes woke up. He's strict but benevolent, and entitled with the strength by the sacred moonlight to protect his people and to support his allies. With the Code of Moonlight in his hands, he swore to repel every enemy who dares to violate his homeland.

 With the Code of Moonlight in his hands, he swore to repel every enemy who dares to violate his homeland

SKILLS:Passive: Scripture of the Moon Elf

SKILLS:
Passive: Scripture of the Moon Elf

Moonlight Immersion (HEAL)

Domain of Moon God (CC, AoE)

Blessing of Moon Goddess (BUFF, HEAL)

ESTES QUOTES:

Hero Select:
"Hello, my friend."

Hero Movement & Skill:
"Love others as you love yourself."

"Holy Light will grant me victory."

"I am only a shepherd."

"Bathe in the Holy Light."

"I am the Chosen One."

"Darkness is the right hand of the Light."

"Ha!"

Hero Death:
"Ugh.."

"I believe in resurrection.."