Kimmy

KIMMY
Splat Queen

Role: Marksman/Mage

Specialty: Damage/Poke

Movement SPD: 245

Magic Power: 0

Magical Defense: 10

Mana: 100

HP Regen: 40

Basic Attack Crit Rate: 0

Physical ATK: 109

Physical Defense: 22

HP: 2670

Attack Speed: 0.826

Mana Regen: 0

Ability Crit Rate: 0

STORY:

Kimmy grew up in a military family. She was encouraged by her father, a renowned general of the Moniyan Empire, to be straightforward, self-disciplined and obedient. As a result, Kimmy developed a tomboy-ish character which everyone could see, but it in the way she dressed or in the way she spoke. Since childhood, Kimmy possessed a natural talent for research and innovation. Kimmy was always keen on analyzing and reforming chemical energies.

However, her father felt differently about his daughter's passions. He wanted his daughter to completely stay away from wars and everything related to the military, and to lead a life like a normal person. Like all the teenagers, she rebelled against her father. In her opinion, except for the mechanical technology from the Eruditio and the mystifying magic power of the Magic Academy, a fusion of biotic and chemical energy could be the solution to many problems in the Land of Dawn. Over time, Kimmy's interests drove a wedge between her and her father.

Beyond the minor quarrels between Kimmy and her father, Kimmy has achieved many great things. She invented the Coalescer (this is the end of the storyline that I saw, but I think it's cut short)

 She invented the Coalescer (this is the end of the storyline that I saw, but I think it's cut short)

SKILLS:Passive: Chemist's Instinct

SKILLS:
Passive: Chemist's Instinct

Energy Transformation (AoE)

Chemical Refinement (BLINK, AoE)

Maximum Charge (Burst)

KIMMY QUOTES:

Hero Select:
"Fighting, Kimmy!"

Hero Movement:
"Huh, running away? You disappoint me!"

"Taking the fresh air out of the empire."

"Wow! I'm a genius!"

"I shall change the world as I see fit."

"Combine magic with technology and you shall have true power!"

"Papa! *laughs* look at these fools."

"Pain is my special gift, just for you!"

Hero Skill:
"Hi.. huaahh!!"

Hero Ult:
"Let the weak melt away!'

Hero Death:
"Uh-Agghh.."

"My inventions.. will change everything.."

"Uhh.. Papa.. P-Pa.."