"I'm not messing with anybody," Dawon says as she cocks her head innocently. "I'm just asking him of an opinion." She places her hands on her hips and stares the general down, a brow raising. "Well?"

At this point, Hoseok is expecting the guy to just downright say no since he's always been very blunt with his opinion. When nothing comes, no snide remark, no scoff, no blunt comment, Hoseok turns to look at him.

The general isn't even looking at him. He's staring at the ground, eyes fixed on something that's definitely not Hoseok. Hoseok is about to make a quick joke about the general's sudden silence when he sees it.

Hoseok blinks, making sure he's really seeing it.

Is that a blush?

Is General Min Yoongi blushing?

Yoongi seems to detect his staring. His body doesn't move but his eyes do, they stare right at Hoseok's just as the candidate has a stupid thought fly through his thought. He doesn't get to think too much on it. Captain Song suddenly appears behind the general and taps him on the shoulder.

"General," Song says, bowing in the Jung siblings' direction, "you need to see this."

Whatever it was that he needed to see, Yoongi seemed to take it as if it involved national security (Maybe it did, Hoseok didn't know).

"Excuse me," the general mutters to them before turning on his heels and all but pushes Captain Song out of the room, following right behind him.

Dawon crosses her arms with a pout. "Pft. Coward."

That snaps Hoseok out of his bewildered state. He suddenly turns to stare at his sister with his mouth completely agape. "Noona, what the hell was that?!"

She dismisses his question with a wave of her hand. "Shh you." she huffs a breath. "I was sure he would give in to that," she mutters to herself. "Did I misread something?" She cocks her head, a habit both of them have when in deep thought. "But he blushed. That has to mean something right?" She glances in Hoseok's direction. "He totally blushed right?"

Hoseok looks at her in disbelief. "He did no!" he hisses, knowing very well he saw it, but didn't want to think on it. "Noona, you can't just throw me at a guy. Especially not the general when this competition is for—"

"The king, I know." She rolls her eyes then brings a finger to tap her lips lightly. "But honestly Hobi? I've been eyeing the king the whole night and —I don't know, it's just...he hasn't looked at any of you with any interest whatsoever."

Biting his lip, Hoseok sighs. His Noona has always been an observant one. "That obvious, huh?"

"Totally. Like, is he not going to give any of you a chance?"

"I don't know," Hoseok says unsure, eyes wandering to see if anyone was close enough to listen in. "I think," he chooses his words carefully, "I think he's making time."

She cocks her brow. "Making time?"

"For Jin-Hyung to appear."

That makes her go silent. She purses her lips together. Hoseok can tell she wants to say it. Sometime he wants to say it. But saying the words out loud was like accepting it and neither of them wanted to accept the death of a friend.

"The body hasn't been found yet, right?"

He nods.

"Then maybe..." she pauses, looks at him in the eyes, "right?"

A smile tugs at his lips. "We're hoping, Noona."

And they would continue to hope, no matter what.