Nicknames

"I still think that pup is a good nickname."

"I don't think so."

"But how come you don't like Panda?"

"Because I just don't."

Magnus had finished up breakfast and Alec was still lying on the bed. Ever since he woke him up very early, Magnus has been trying to come up with a bunch of nicknames for him. He just wasn't feeling it, it just wasn't the same without calling him Alec or, most of the times, Alexander.

"What about babe?"

"What? No!"

"Sugar Muffin?"

"No."

"Oh come on Alexander, at least pick one."

"I like it when you just call me Alexander."

"I do but I also want to call you something else like angel."

"Of course you would pick that one."

"It does suit you since you're a man named heaven. Honestly, sometimes I think the Angel Raziel was happy when he created you."

"Haha, very funny."

Magnus had then got on the bed and hooked his arm with his. Alec got a closer look at him and his precious face. Even though he didn't have makeup on, he still looked beautiful. Alec often wished that Magnus would go with a more natural look and now he was. Though he didn't like how his wish was coming true. The only reason he's not wearing makeup was that he didn't have magic to apply it. Now that he didn't have it, he knew that on the inside he was miserable.

"Alexander, my little bunny, what's going on in your mind?"

"I'm sorry...I didn't want to bring this up but..."

"What is it?"

"Magnus I know that you're suffering because you lost your magic."

Magnus just stays silent but Alec couldn't blame him for that. Ever since he heard that Magnus gave up his magic to save Jace, Alec realized that all this time he was asking so much out of Magnus. When he said that he would bring Jace even if he had to use the last drop of his magic, he really did mean it.

"All I have to say is that I'm sorry, I'm sorry that you ended up losing your magic. It's because of me that you're magic is-"

Magnus cut him off with a kiss. He cupped him and pulled him in as tight as he could so Alec wouldn't break free from him. Magnus had never blamed Alec for anything that has happened, Alec just needed his Parabatai back and all he did was bring him back. Magnus gently let him go and Alec was speechless.

"Alexander, I don't blame you for any of this. All you needed was your Parabatai back and I did bring you back. I would do anything for you, Alexander, you have loved me so much that I could only do this to help you."

"But I asked so much of you and now, you're magic is gone."

"None of this is your fault, Alec, I became so desperate for something to work."

"You can't pin this on yourself, I already told you that Jace becoming possessed by Lilith wasn't your fault."

"If I had just told her no then we all wouldn't be in this mess."

Now it was Alec's turn to kiss Magnus so that way he would just shut up. He ended the kiss and had his hand under his chin.

"I am not blaming you for this Magnus, I love you so much and I don't blame you for any of this. Now, I just want you to know that I love you so much and you're not alone in any of this. I love you and I'm going to do everything I can and make sure that you are okay."

"I love you too," He gave him another kiss "I've always loved you, cintaku."

And that's what Alec's nickname was, cintaku, my love.

A/N: I'm back because I deleted another story and I just couldn't continue it so I decided to not continue it but I will be able to continue this one and hopefully there would be more stories to come. Bye guys, love you!