Every Witch Malec (Part 8)

Alec-Max!

Max-HELP!!!

Izzy-HOLD ON! Alec, I'll try to freeze the magic and you try to get Max down using their magic.

Alec-There's particles everywhere, if your freeze the magic then it could freeze the whole house.

Max-GUYS, HELP!

Izzy-I won't let it touch then, but we have to do it now!

Izzy used her ice powers being careful not to freeze anything, but the magic and Alec waved his finger and performed his spell.

Alec-Don't want him to be destroyed like tin, save Max before he gets sucked in!

The magic caught Max, and Alec pulled with all of his might and dragged Max into his arms.

Izzy-I can't hold it on for much longer, we need to figure out how to stop this.

Alec-What even happened?

Max-I don't know, I came into the room to read my mangas when all of a sudden wind picked up and everything started to get out of control.

Alec-Max, you and I have to calm this spell down together.

Max-Okay.

Alec and Max waved their fingers, and performed a spell together.

Max/Alec-No more craziness, have this spell give out the room calmness!

Max and Alec's magic started to go out of control, and it just made everything worse.

Max-Why isn't it working?

Izzy-We need help!

Alec-Come on Max, we have to keep going. We have to focus on the spell, and all of the positive energy in it. Iz, lay low on the ice until I say so.

Izzy-Okay.

Max/Alec-No more craziness, have this spell give out the room calmness!

Alec-Now Izzy!

Ice particles started to fade, and the magic was starting to control the room but it wasn't enough to make everything stop.

Izzy-We have to work together, let's combine out powers together.

Max-What? Are you nuts?

Alec-It's never been done before, not to mention that it sound dangerous.

Izzy-We have to try! You two recite the spell, and I'll see if my air powers can work along with it.

Alec and Max recited the same spell, and Izzy's air blew in the air along with the magic. Everything was rumbling, but the Lightwood siblings kept their heads high and continued with their plan. The rumbling kept getting louder and louder, and then there was huge explosion of magic that made everything stop. It pushed Izzy, Max, and Alec to the wall and make the house shake a little and then everything stopped.

Max-It worked!

Alec-It did!

Izzy-Told you we had to try!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rumbling had continued, and explosions had came out of nowhere and blew everything away.

Angela-What was that?

Maryse-It must've been some sort of wave of energy.

Robert-Was it Asmodeus?

Angela-No, the magic looked like it was positive energy.

Maryse-The Witches Council.

Angela-They must've figured out that we are doing the ritual.

Robert-We have to keep going, even if The Clave and Council won't let us then so be it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asmodeus-AHHH!

Magnus-W-What was that?

Asmodeus-I bet it was your mother interfering with my plans.

Magnus-At least she is going to stop you.

Asmodeus-Your mother wasted so much time protecting and hiding you that there will be no way that your mother will stop me. Especially with a ritual like this, I'm shocked that she's not even here to face me.

Magnus-Ritual?

Asmodeus-The Trial Ritual, one of the most dangerous rituals ever came up with. Usually witches and wizards would use it to ban negative energies. Though if people wish to do it, they must offer up a sacrifice in order for the ritual to be completed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alec-No, Magnus! Where are you?!

Max-Did he get transported somewhere?

Alec-He was right here on the bed, I don't understand.

Izzy-Hold on, I smell something....something ash like...like there some sort of....Greater Demon in here.

Alec-Asmodeus...

Izzy-he must've taken Magnus somewhere.

Alec-Wherever it is, I'm going to find him. I promised Magnus that nothing was going to hurt him, and I going to keep it.

Izzy-I'm coming with you.

Alec-No.

Izzy-Alec, you're going to be facing a Greater Demon, I'm coming whether you like it or not. We can get Clary, Jace, and Simon to come along with us if you want but you're not going anywhere without me.

Max-What about me?

Izzy-You can't go, Max, you're still a wizard in training.

Max-But I stopped a...whatever that was.

Izzy-That's because you had Alec's help.

Alec-That's enough! Fine, Izzy can come with me but Max stays.

Max-But-

Alec/Izzy-No buts.

Alec-It's been decided. Izzy get the others, and tell them the plan. Max stay in your room no matter what, and make sure to enforce the wards around your room.