2. Malec Homecoming

(A few years later)

News Reporter: It seems to be that Spider-Man continues to save the day with more quest to protect the city. Yesterday he got a bio-weapon out of a building and managed to disable it before it went off. The weapon is now safe with the FBI, and as always we thank you once again Spider-Man.

You're welcome.

Yup, that's right, I'm the amazing Spider-Man. Ever since my dad died, I knew I had to do something so I designed a whole suit with just using a red hoodie, with cutting the sleeves and using blue leggings and an undershirt to cover my body. Then I had to stitch up fabric to cover up my face, but use black goggles to make me see.

Izzy: I swear Spider-Man keeps getting cooler every time, but he does need to redesign his suit. I swear I don't know how he kicks ass in that outfit.

The girl with the black hair and brown eyes is my little sister Isabelle, or Izzy as she mostly goes by, and as you can tell she is a major fashion addict. But don't let the makeup fool you, just because she wears lipstick that doesn't mean that she can't kick anyone's ass. No, she doesn't know that I'm Spider-Man. No one knows, and I need it to stay that way or else everyone will freak out.

Max: Who cares about the dumb outfit, did you see that shot right there? It was awesome!

That boy on the couch is the youngest sibling, my little brother, Max. He's nerdy, but he's very cute.

Izzy: I'm just saying Max, superheroes have to do things in style. Think of Black Widow, and Wonder Woman.

Max: You do realize the suit doesn't make the hero, it's what inside of them that makes them heroes.

Izzy: I know, but I still think he could change his suit.

Maryse: Max, Isabelle, Alec it's time to go to school!

Alec: Coming mom.

That woman you heard is my mom, Maryse Lightwood, and she's the only guardian that is taking care of us. Anyways, we all got our stuff and started to walk to school.

Maryse: Bye kids!

Alec/Izzy/Max: Bye mom!

We started to head to school, and I see that Max is looking nervous.

Alec: What's wrong, Max?

Max: Just nervous that I'm going to be a freshman, and everyone picks on freshman.

Izzy: Don't worry Max, if anyone is bullying you then will kick their ass.

Alec: Plus you're you, and you're going to do great. Just take it from us.

Max: Okay.

Alec: You're going to do great, Max. I know you will.

We kept walking up, and before we knew it, we were at school. Izzy went off with her friends, and I went with Max to get his schedule and his locker number.

Max: You're not embarrassed that you're walking your little brother to the office?

Alec: Why would I be? Are you embarrassed that your big brother is walking with you to the office?

Max: No, why would I be? Plus I know no one would ever want to pick on you since your tough.

I may look tough and people wouldn't want to bully, which they shouldn't, but I've had my issues. Especially with this jock named Imasu Morales, and I have no idea what the hell is his problem. Speak of the devil, he's heading my way.

Imasu: Hey Loser Lightwood.

That's it!

Alec: Hi Idiot Imasu.

That'll show him, I could tell because Max chuckled a little bit. Though I knew Imasu stopped in his walk and turned around to see the back of my head.

Imasu: What did you just call me?

Without even looking at him, I said what I called him and continued to walk with Max to the office. And everyone in the hall was just shocked to see the sassiness I had, and I could tell that Imasu was humiliated.

Max: See, I told you.

Alec: I guess you're right.

Max and I kept heading to the office until we got everything set up for Max.

Alec: Alright, I gotta head to class but you have a good day okay?

Max: Okay.

Alec: Alright, remember that Izzy and I will meet you at the front of the school okay?

Max: Okay, bye Alec.

Alec: Bye Max.

Max went his way, and I started to head to my S.T.E.M class. Jace and I both share that class, and I sit next to him as well.

Alec: Hey.

Jace: Hey, I heard you called Imasu an idiot.

Alec: That's Idiot Imasu.

Jace: Heh, no wonder why Imasu was looking so pissed when I walked passed by him. It's about time you told him out.

Alec: Yeah.

Jace: Hey, guess who's the newest member of the DACATHALAN team?

Alec: You?

Jace: Yeah, I made it in.

Alec: Awesome, congratulations.

Jace: Well I did have an awesome tutor to help me, and guess who also made it?

Alec: Who?

Jace: Magnus.

Alec: Magnus as in Magnus Bane is on the DACATHALAN team?

Jace: Yeah, when I was checking the list to see if I made it in, I saw his name.

Alec: Huh.

Jace: You know what that means, right?

Alec: That he's on the team?

Jace: No, it means that you get to hang out with him and finally make your move.

Alec: Jace, we have been over this.

Jace: Come on Alec, this is your senior year and you may never know what will happen.

If you guys don't know what I'm talking about, I should mention this before things get out of hand. I'm gay, and I have a crush on this guy named Magnus. He's really cute, and I've had a crush on him for as long as I can remember. He's the most popular guy in this school, but sadly he and I will never be a thing. I'm the biggest nerd who gets bullied every day, and Magnus is the most popular guy and everyone likes him.

Jace: Dude, you okay?

Alec: Yeah, I'm fine.