4. Happy Birthday Magnus!

Today is Magnus' birthday, and I know that he's going to love his gifts. Yes, it's the necklace and another thing that I got for him. I wanted this to be special, plus I tend to go over with things that deal with Magnus. It's just that he's been through a lot, and I want nothing more than for him just to be happy. A little later, I'm going over to Magnus' house to celebrate and have a sleepover with him. Of course, we're not doing it inside his house because is you put Magnus and his dad in the same room then it wouldn't be pretty. I don't want to ruin his big day, so we're having the sleepover party in his tree house. My mom dropped me off at his house, and I went all the way up to his tree house where he was waiting for me.

Alec: Happy Birthday, Magnus.

Magnus: Thank you, Alexander.

Alec: Here.

Before I got here, I made him a brownies just for the two of us. I got one piece, and I put a lit candle for him.

Alec: Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Magnus

Happy birthday to you

Make a wish.

Magnus blew out the candle, and we both dug into some brownies.

Magnus: These are really good.

Alec: Thank you.

Magnus: You always were a good cook, especially with sweets.

Alec: Speaking of which, I got you something.

Magnus: Alexander...

Alec: Here.

I gave him the necklace from Hot Topic, and he was shocked.

Magnus: Alexander this is beautiful.

Alec: Here, let me help you put it on.

I helped him put it on, and I was blushing when I was putting it on him

Magnus: Thank you.

Alec: Oh I've also got this.

I have Magnus the necklace that was stolen from him, and he was about to have tears come out of his eyes.

Magnus: How did you....

Alec: Jace gave it to me, he snatched it from Sebastian's pocket and gave it to me.

Magnus: Guess that blondie had a change of heart.

Alec: In any case, here you go.

Magnus: T-Thank you.

Alec: Magnus, what's wrong?

Magnus: It's just that.....this was my mother's, and she would let me wear it all the time. Before she died, she told me to keep the necklace close to me so that way she would never leave me.

Alec: Magnus.....I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to lose it I-

Magnus cut me off, and kissed me. The one thing that I have longed for so much has finally come true, and I was enjoying every moment. I put my hands on his waist to pull me closer, and he had his hands tied in my hair. I accidentally let out a moan, and that just made me feel weird and I thought Magnus would be weirded out by it too. Though it didn't seem like it, he didn't pull away or stop. We both continued, until we fell when I wanted to go deeper into the kiss.

Alec: Woah!

Magnus: Gah!

I laid right on top of him, and I just started to blush extremely hard.

Alec: I'm sorry I-

He cut me off again, and then I fell on the floor and he got on top of me. When we ended our kiss, I opened my eyes just to see his brown eyes.

Magnus: Alexander, I......I love you......I've always loved you.....and what sucks is that it's our final year and when we graduate we'll be gone....and we'll never see each other ever again.

Alec: Hey don't say that, you don't know that for sure.

Magnus: I can't go anywhere....he won't let me.

Alec: Come with me.

Magnus: What?

Alec: Come with me, and you won't have to live in fear forever.

Magnus: But Alexander I can't interfere with your life.

Alec: You're not, you think I want to get out of here alone? If you come with me then you'll only make my life way better. What makes it better is that your sense of style, your beautiful face, and your wonderful personality is here with me.

Magnus: You really are a wonderful person.

Magnus gave me a quick kiss.

Magnus: Thank you....for saving my life....

Alec: I love you, Magnus, and that will never change.

Magnus: I love you, I love you, I love you, and I will say it a thousand times again if I have too. I love you so much Alexander.

Alec: Here, this my last present.

Magnus: Alexander....

Alec: It's an Onamari charm, it's supposed to bring you good luck and love to your life.

Magnus: I love it, and I love you.

We kissed again, and we never let go of each other ever. We continued our lives together, and we never looked back on anything. Magnus was mine, and I was his that's all we had to know.