Interview with a Vampire (Part 4)

Tessa: You two did not!

Magnus: We did! He literally pulled me up against him, and he kissed me! I was pulling on his shirt, and we both slammed on the wall. We would've continued more, but the elevator had rang we had to separate quickly.

Tessa: By the angel, Magnus!

Magnus: When he escorted me out of the building, he tried to apologize for the kissing me without his consent. Though I told him not to think of it.

Tessa: Because you enjoyed it, huh?

Magnus: I really did.

Tessa: Magnus and Alec sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Magnus: Oh and he asked me out.

Tessa: Already going out on a date? You're gong fast.

Magnus: Well how could I say no to a cute guy like him.

Tessa: Do you know where you guys are going to?

Magnus: He's taking me to this fancy restaurant that just opened.

Tessa: The Silver Angel?

Magnus: Yeah, I'm so excited to go! He said he'll pick me up at six, which means I need to get ready and fast!

Tessa: Magnus, will you relax? It's only noon, you still have time.

Magnus: No I don't, I have to make sure I look fabulous!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alec: What have I done?!

Izzy: You just had a rush of adrenaline, all vampires get that when they meet someone.

Alec: Unless.....

Izzy: Unless if your vampire soul is connected to Magnus' for you to be soulmates just like mom would always say.

Alec: Yeah, and I kissed him....heck I pushed him to a wall just have him in my arms!

Izzy: Yes, it's finally happening!

Alec: Izzy, let's be realistic for a second okay! Maybe by the end of the night, he'll just want to be friends with me and that's all.

Izzy: I doubt that's going to happen to you.

Alec: Look I'm going to go get changed, and I have to pick up Magnus at six so I better get going. Iz, could help me pick out an-

Izzy: Say no more big bro, I got this!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magnus: What do you think?

Tessa: You look amazing!

Magnus: Are you sure? Should I add more hairspray or glitter?

Tessa: Magnus, you're going to be fine.

Magnus: I'm just nervous, I've never been on a date before.

Tessa: You're going to be fine, besides what's the worst that could happen?

*doorbell rings*

Magnus: He's here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alec: I didn't think that this place would ever stuff me up.

Magnus: You can say that again.

Alec: I didn't think that this place would ever stuff me up.

Magnus: Hahahaha.