Fight Part 6

(A/N- ITS BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR HOLY SHIT OKAY I DECIDED TO UPDATE IF ANYONE IS STILL READING, IM SO SORRY GUYS I SWEAR I DIDN'T NOTICE. lmao on part 5 I clearly specified that I would only take votes from part 4 on who Y/N should pick yet you guys voted on part 5 dhjvhsbfhvsbd anyhow I decided you guys can vote wherever you want and i'll count the votes, even if it's really hard. So yes, you can vote here. so far its: jk- 5 tae-11 jm-3. Please if you're going to change your vote as we go please delete your previous one and don't vote more than once. Also poor jimin lmao the boy was with Y/N for so long and hid his feelings from Y/N just so she can be happy. OOF, but on the other hand Taehyung is so cute and kind toergjkshgjka, Jungkook was kind of an asshole, but hey, he was confused about his feelings.

Lmao I'm all over the place, so far Taehyung is winning, vote soon. I'll take votes until we reach part 10, that's when her decision will be made. So feel free to keep voting)

Jimin sighed, he didn't know if he should add more to your plate, this could be the perfect time to tell him. You rolled over and sat up.

"Y/N..." he continued to say not sure what would come after he muttered your name. You shot your head up waiting for his advice.

He chuckled and shook his head "I don't know what the right choice is, I don't know who the right man is for you, but I want you to follow your heart, as cheesy as that sounds and know that no matter what choice you make I will always choose your side"

He didn't wanna stress you out.

He chose your own happiness over his.

You looked at him "thank you Jimin I love you so so much you're the best friend I could ever have and I hope nothing changes between us" you giggle.

Ouch.

Jimin laughed "it won't, good night babygirl go to sleep now" you nodded and ran out.

Jimin sighed and ran a hand through his hair stressed out.

Until he saw from the side of his eye your little head poking in

"I love you" you giggled and ran out

Jimin laughed "I love you too, so much more than anyone ever will" he sighed and looked up at the ceiling, his eyes tearing up unwillingly.

"I never win do I?" He sobs out, covering his cries with his arm.

"I'll never be good enough" he cried out, the tears staining his pillow.

That night you spent thinking of Jungkook, how much he hurt you, and all the good taehyung did for you, but you slept peacefully after Jimin gave you advice.

But that night was the night in which Jimin did not sleep, experiencing heartbreak and just staring at the ceiling without any movement.

(A/N: AND WE DID IT! Yes Jimin chose your happiness over his, I did this knowing that the votes for Jimin were super low and I don't think he'll catch up, but you can always vote for him to change this, please vote and I'll try to update soon! Love you all, stay safe!)