Sexy

It was normal for BTS to do cute dances or cool, but they also did sexy dances, you were always able to do them, of course being In the dance line you could do almost everything, but the first time you danced in front of everyone you almost killed EVERY BTS MEMBER!

When BTS had the honor of performing rainism you couldn't attend as your older brother, suho, got into a minor accident and you worried a lot missed the dance practices and the actual performance, the boys were worried but went on without you.

After the performance, you congratulated the boys. You guys were doing a vlive and you explained why you couldn't go, and even though you didn't attend any dance practice you already knew the dance by heart.

The armys got over excited and asked you to dance it.

"I don't know... I mean only if Jungkook does it with me" you winked.

Jungkook being Jungkook blushed at first , being all cute

 But then quickly hid it with a smirk,"Want to try?" He winked back, obviously shocking you and the rest of BTS, you were always flirty with Jungkook, he rarely was flirty back, and when he was, it was Hot

"Want to try?" He winked back, obviously shocking you and the rest of BTS, you were always flirty with Jungkook, he rarely was flirty back, and when he was, it was Hot.

You get why this is the most popular ship right?

You composed yourself and nodded with a slight smirk, you stood up and put on the music, you were wearing a slightly revealing outfit, which was normal as the stylists loved your long legs with all their heart, they had dressed you up to attend the show and to also perform your solo song, but that's another story.

   You guys did the whole dance together, your sexy movements shocking everyone

When it got to the whole going down thing, you being you did it. Jungkook stopped what he was doing and stared at you, mouth wide open.

He let you finish the dance alone, you didn't notice as were in too deeply into the dance. When you turned around you found Jimin raising his eyebrows, Namjoon smirking, and the rest with mouths wide open.

Jungkook being one of them quickly composed himself and smirked he went up to you and hugged you from behind whispering "that was quite a performance, just don't do it in front of the guys again" you giggled knowing that was impossible

The boys started clapping, armys going crazy over this interaction, some army already adding it to the Y/kook compilation.

The guys were running all over the place, Yoongi being the one who ships this the most yelling "they gonna get married!!!" While running like an idiot, Jin laughing, Jimin still shocked and Hobi as usual being a sunshine and smiling nodding at how much you improved, tae being tae got slightly jealous and tried to separate you while pouting.

You tried to get away to hug the whining Tae, but Jungkook was too strong for both of you.

"Ughhh you muscle pig!" You groaned while tae sat on the floor pouting causing you to pout as well, Jungkook grinned and kissed your cheek, letting you go to the whining tae.