Fight Part 4

A/N- (IMPORTANT PLEASE VOTE)

Do you guys like this series? I'm planning on making it pretty long 7-10 parts? Just because I really want to go in dEEP into this, should Y/N end up with Jungkook... Or Taehyung? Ik most of you don't care lmao, but vote here who you want at the end of the series the member with the most votes will win and the story will take a drastic turn, everything from mama 2017 to the future will be about the member that wins anything in the past will be about jungkook since they liked each other since debut, we won't change the past, but the future from mama 2017 (where this is taking place) lmao is this confusing? you can also vote for another member or no member at all (sUCH AS JIMIN, I won't accept yoongi, jin, or namjoon since they are basically like family and that would be weird)

anyhow vote here (just leave a comment here lmao):

You kept dozing off thinking about jungkook. This hadn't been the first time.

You assumed he was just cutely jealous, but it was overboard.

He yelled at you at the mall when you jokingly flirt with a guy.

He gave you food and apologized, but it made you think if this is the romantic relationship you wanted, you saw your best friend suffer from a relationship like that and it's the last thing you wanted.

You even went to a point in the last few months telling him you didn't love him anymore and even wrote a song afterwards because you were bored in the bus and could only think of him.

You called it 'Solo' and loved it. Behind the guys' back ( because you didn't want them to worry about you and jungkook) you made the whole lyrics and choreo with back up dancers.

You made your mind, if by the mma's jungkook did not change your mind you would perform the song and let him know, you were going to move on.

It all depended on him really.

You zoned out for such a long time you didn't realize they were announcing the award to artist of the year.

excitement filled you as you waited for the winner's name to be said.

"....BTS!" the crowd started cheering, you got on your feet when V nudged your arm and smiled. With tears in your eyes you smiled back and nodded while standing up, giving each other a big hug.

You guys walked up to the stage, you and taehyung being first (watch the video that's up there)

You forgot about the whole drama thing going on and held hands with the guys.

Namjoon started the speech, you zoned out looking at the fans below you with gratefulness.

It was your turn and from the bottom of your heart you talked into the the mic.

"ahh... This year I think we received all the glories that an artist who does music could possibly get.." (A/N- and i'm too lazy to continue lmao, it's yoongi's speech)

You nodded as you guys left the stage and went backstage, Yoongi went up to you and bent down low close enough to your ear and whispered "Sorry, I really didn't mean it.." You nodded.

He sighed "please.. I need to hear your voice" You looked down "please"

"As much as I hated what you did, I'm hoping you did it with the best intentions in mind. I forgive you." You smiled at him. He grinned and nodded.