About part 3...

Hey guys, you might have noticed if you remember my books that I haven't updated since August

and I won't make a shitty excuse I wasn't too busy with tests or anything I still used this regularly to read, but I just lost inspiration for my books. I see great fanfics out there, but mine is so fucking shitty. I didn't think of a plot or ending, my story is just going as I make it and idk I could do so much better.

I hate my books, this one not as much as to my other one, but I will try to at least make the part 3 of the 'series'?

I'm sorry, if anyone has ideas on this or the other book I'd be grateful

well, I'll try getting the next part up today or tomorrow!

here's a part of it:

(if you don't remember what's going on you should read my last chapter)

"why do I always love the wrong person?" you thought to yourself. It's not that Jungkook was mean or anything all of the time, but lately everything had gotten out of hand. He liked you, but did he love you?

Taehyung was your type, beautiful, so kind and "innocent" in a way, he understood and didn't force you to tell him anything. But why couldn't you like him that way? He told you he loved you and that if you ever loved him back he was ready to make you the happiest woman on Earth.

But you couldn't force yourself, it would hurt him; an angel.

But you thought why not try?

Try to forget about your feeling for jungkook and start over again.

Why not?