fight part 2

(A/N- thank you to those who supported part 1! it really means a lot, and i'm so thankful! I was thinking of deleting the book, but as it got so much support I will continue with it, feel free to request something with any member you want! I can run out of ideas you know? Also don't be a silent reader! I love it when you guys vote or comment on my shitty fanfics, I love you guys!)

As yoongi walked out I couldn't help but sigh.

"They just can't realize that I'm an adult and i'm allowed to wear what I want" You rolled your eyes, smiling lightly at the stylists and bowing after getting your make up done.

You turned to face Jin while he looked you up and down.

"I mean it is short-" Jin was interrupted by you fake whining.

"not you too! why can't men just control themselves!" you whined.

"Y/N don't interrupt me- well as I was saying, she can make her own decisions, like Yoongi said we have no rights no stop her" His words made you smile "Finally someone who understand me" you hugged him.

"just wear spandex or something underneath okay?" You grinned and nodded.

"Listen, yes, you're an adult, but you don't get how people's minds are! Your dress is so short! You'll be labeled as a whore! A slut! I don't want someone in my group like that" Jungkook stood up facing you.

"What?" Your tears were at the tream of your eyes, you tried your best to hold in the teras, you had to leave in 5 minutes, you couldn't ruin your make up.

The guys stared in silence, mortified at the words that came out of Jungkook's mouth, all of them disagreeing, but you took as them agreeing.

"since when do y-you care about what people think of me?" You choked back the tears.

'they don't want me here'

'the fans were right'

You cursed under your breath

"I can't believe you are calling me a slut, out of all the people you had to? fine if you really don't want me in bts then I'll leave." you mumbled, jin hugging your back.

"I mean, your certainly look like one" Jungkook sarcastically laughed

"Jungkook you can't say shit, not after the things YOU did." you gritted your teeth "things that I did? says the one who flirts with men all of the fucking time!" he yelled.

"flirts? me talking to the opposite gender does not mean I flirt, and second of all you can't judge me when I've seen you go through so many women right in front of my eyes after confessing to you!" You yelled "I am done with your shit, I am done with forgiving someone who clearly doesn't give a shit about me" the guys widened their eyes, hoseok almost cried while looking at you "baby I am so sorry, I was just worried please forgive me" Hoseok said reaching out.

"well you certainly didn't look like that 20 minutes ago" you rolled your eyes, jungkook stared with no emotion visible in his eyes.

The guys knew jungkook rejected you, but never knew of this.

"guys we need to leave now!" your manager yelled.

You mentally said to yourself "for the fans, Y/N, for the fans" you turned around ignoring the guys while taehyung ran after you.

"you know he didn't mean that right?" he asked moving your hair to see you.

You realized that he didn't say anything bad to you making you relax.