How they behave when you ignore them

So it was a prank that the bang pd-nim had thought of after noticing how clingy the boys were, the prank was to ignore all of them for 4 hours straight, and stop it during a concert in front of the fans... let's just say you scolded by Jin

"Y/N? Pass me a water bottle please" Jimin said sweating after a dance practice, usually you were sweet enough to give each member water, but you had to ignore them and be rude which was really hard to do with cute little mochi here.
You rolled your eyes and went through your phone, Jimin widened his eyes "uhm.. Y/N?" No response from you, Jimin pouted "what did I do?" He asked you continued to ignore him, keep in mind there were cameras around you guys, it was normal as an idol so no one questioned it. "Uhm i'll just get it myself" he mumbled and stood up to grab his water bottle resulting in everyone to ask for one and for Jimin to whine and stomp his feet, handing each member water bottles. The guys noticed your strange act towards Jimin, but thought you were in a bad mood so let it go, but as practice continued the guys wondered.. what did they do? You went outside for food for YOURSELF and in the mean time the guys met up "what did we do?" Tae was heartbroken after all who would take care of him now? Where is his younger noona? "I don't know is she on her period?" Hoseok asked "nah she got it 6 days ago" Jungkook mumbled.

"Oh yeah!" Jimin nodded his head, "leave it guys maybe she is just in a bad mood" Namjoon said getting the guys back to practicing, you giggled behind the door with a camera and skipped away to buy pizza, of course being scolded because you should eat a salad like the manager told you to.

"Y/N pleaseee hello!!!" Taehyung said waving his hand across your face "smile!" He giggled, you rolled your eyes "leave me alone please" those were the first words you said all day and they broke tae's heart "okay.." he said leaving. You were crying on the inside and you knew the first thing you would after those 3 hours left would be hug him.

"Y/N can you help with this move?" Namjoon asked confused with the new choreography, after all not today was a damn hard dance, you groaned "get Hoseok!" You said, you learned the whole dance and you were currently on a break, afraid, after all you were disrespectful to your own leader, but you knew he didn't really care. "Fine" he said, kind of hurt, but he knew you didn't really mean it, Jungkook tho didn't buy it, he knew you too well. Jungkook knew it was some sort of prank, you loved the guys and even in your worse moments you were still respectful and loving.

Jungkook sighed and decided to test you, he smirked, "Y/N? Please help me with the dance?" That little liar, he learned the dance before you "no" you said not even looking at him, knowing you would likely melt "please??" He groaned in a husky voice.

"Uhh fine" a little help wouldn't hurt right? You stood up and went up to him "what are YOU having trouble with?" You said emphasizing they you as he never had problems with anything "I can't do this move" he said while doing it

"Idiot " you mumbled he looked confused "you just did it!" "Ahh that.. oh wow guess I didn't need your help after all! It's a miracle!" You shook your head about to leave "is this a prank?" He asked you holding your head, you shook your head "what prank?" And left the room before you made more stupid mistakes.

"He's onto me!! Ahdhsjajaj" you whined to the cameraman "you idiot" you mumbled and sat down on the floor "hey baby what happened?" Yoongi said approaching you "none of your business" you said "hey watch your tone" you rolled your eyes and pretended to text someone "are you going into that rebellious phase again?" Yoongi sighed "please don't it's hard enough with Jungkook.." he groaned again "leave me alone please" he stared at you and nodded, kind of hurt at your coldness "ugjshhshshs I feel so bad! You guys are so cruel!" You pointed to the cameraman and everyone else who were currently laughing like maniacs.

"Y/N! Talk to ussss!!" Hoseok and taehyung were currently on a rampage, running and pushing everyone out of the way "I cannot deal with them please!" Hoseok whined "I need my noona back" Tae pouted, internally you were squealing and on the outside.. too "awww. Ew" you turned around and left, the cameraman with you "you're supposed to be an actress right?" "We will not speak of this" you mumbled and walked towards the park, your plan? Stay away from them so technically you ignored them and pd-nim can't get mad.. will it work? Nah cuz obviously Hoseok and Jungkook followed you all the way here.. sigh..

A/N-part 2 will come out soon... and by that I mean in a year.. cya