Performing solo album

In this album called 'My voice'
You showed your different voice which is rarely seen

This album included

I

Why

Don't know why

Mind your own business

I will show you

You were singing I this song shows how you wanted to connect with your real Self (I)

You were supposed to perform a cover of GASHINA by sunmi, but you wanted to impact someone, at least one person out there, you wanted to show them how truly beautiful they are.

Your brother was in the audience, BTS as well, this was your first live performance, you didn't want it to be a meaningless cover, you didn't want to wear an incredibly revealing outfit for this one.

Your stylist had chosen a super sexy outfit, you complained a lot saying you couldn't dance with it, that caused her to change you, she still packed your face with heavy make up, but you brought wipes with you anyways.

    You got out, everyone knew you would perform this, except of course your stylist and personal manager you got (being the only girl) you came out with a micro phone in hand and started singing, people at first watched quietly in shock, as the g...

You got out, everyone knew you would perform this, except of course your stylist and personal manager you got (being the only girl) you came out with a micro phone in hand and started singing, people at first watched quietly in shock, as the groups there as well, during the middle of your performance back up dancers from all races and all kind came out dancing, black, hispanic, Korean, even some drag queens came (lol) and started dancing, in the middle of this you were jumping around with joy, you took out wipes and wiped off all the make up leaving you in your stunning self.

With your high note you amazed everyone, people knew you had an amazing voice, but this was still shocking, everyone stood up, Exo, GOT7, twice, BTS of course

When the camera zoomed in to suho you could see tears, as you usually hated your make up-less self, you hated yourself before this, obviously you're still trying to get over your hate, but you made the first steps, he was proud, as so were the rest of BTS.

When you were almost done you held hands with every dancer, you whispered into the microphone" you are beautiful the way you are, don't wear something because everyone tells you to do it, don't lose weight just because you are told that it's what's pretty, be yourself, love yourself"

This performance at mama got everyone shocked, it was probably the most beautiful performance they had seen yet, your manager was pissed

When you got backstage somehow the boys managed to get there as so did suho, they grinned when you came downstairs about to congratulate you on an amazing performance, but were interrupted by the manager

"What the fuck did you do?!" The manager seemed pissed you came slowly just to feel... a slap?

She slapped you without knowing the boys were behind her "you cost us so much money! What you expect this sad performance will bring anything in?!??" The manager yelled, it was usual for her to yell, she never slapped you though, you were in shock, you thought everyone liked it?

Suho was quietly watching with his jaw clenched, he knew that If he opened his mouth he wouldn't stop and that would lead to bigger things.

"Excuse me?" The manager was startled and turned around, she smiled when she saw Jimin "oh dear" she fixed her boobs..? "Sweetheart you should be in the audience?" Jimin clenched his jaw, Yoongi spoke up "expect to see us in court... also if you didn't get the message.. you're fired" they all nodded fuming, the manager which by the way must almost been 40 ran off, fuming with anger.

The boys ran up to you "Princess? Are you okay?" Yoongi yelled running up to you all of them checked up on you, you smirked and nodded "about time I hated that b*tch" the boys laughed and nodded.

She was a bother to everyone anyways, "you did great baby girl!!" Suho yelled engulfing you in a bear hug you smiled "I know" you then turned around and ran off giggling, the boys chuckled "Yah!! Love you!" Suho yelled (which was something he always said when you went your separate ways)

"LOVE MYSELF TOO" you yelled and ran off.

At this the boys laughed again, suho simply smiling.