tension

(You ain't gonna listen to me anyways, but if you don't like something close to smut (not really tho) than I suggest you don't read so like.. k)

   It was no secret that there was something between Jungkook and you, but this story takes the ship to a whole new level..

   "Yah Jimin how do you that move?!" You whined wanting to know how Jimin did the whole "accident thingy" which was a lie.

   You wanted to look as cool/sexy as he did when he slides his jacket off, to show his toned arm.

   But you looked like a cute noodle, that was dangling around.

  You just couldn't do it.

  You were in your usual clothes you wore for mic drop, a crop top, ripped jeans and a jacket

  And you wanted to do what Jimin did during the performance, after begging and begging Jimin actually agreed to do it... it took a long time for him to admit that was not an "accident" which is what he called it.

  After trying and trying, you gave up, you poured cutely "gahhh I can't do it!" You whined and rested your head on jimin's shoulder, you weren't that tall, but tall enough to reach his shoulder in your heels, which btw you were forced to wear, luckily you could still dance with them.

   "You're so cute, listen on stage you'll get it, just like you always do" he said kissing your forehead, you nodded slowly "I guess.." that pout didn't leave your face tho.

   Jungkook was silently watching this, and even though he was jealous at the skinship, his lust overtook that.

  Your outfit, your pout, your slightly sweaty face.

   Everything was "turning him on".

Of course he was going to ignore that, this wasn't the first time.. of course he could ignore this feeling...right?

  "Jungkook! It's time to go on stage you have been staring at the wall for 4 minutes now!" The manager scolded, he got into his senses and ran on stage.

   You all started with dna, moving to not today and at mic drop, of course he was still turned on, after all you did have your occasional lip bites that he would catch, the way he stared at you made it too obvious for the fans watching as some were yelling out "Y/KOOK!" Confusing you slightly.

  During mic drop, you did it, during your part you shared with Taehyung you got it, and boy did you outdo Jimin.

  It was a perfect moment, it all stopped for Jungkook, cliche in a way but true

  You flipped your hair in a cocky manner winking to the fans, by the way Jungkook was so dazed that he forgot it was his turn to sing and stood there blankly for 9 seconds "uhh did you see my bag?" He asked "that's not your line!" Namjoon whispered/shouted to him.

  At the end Jungkook got back into his senses and somehow made it through the whole performance... somehow

   His stares were so obvious tho, it was already all over twitter, fans were jealous, but most of them were dying from the the Y/Kook moment!

   After your performance you went downstairs, everyone exhausted, but as always, you, Jimin and Hoseok always had energy

"I did it!" You said high giving Jimin who was panting, but laughing at the same time.. it was weird.. but cute!

   "Good job! I still did it better tho"

"Quit lying to yourself little baby here was wayyy better than you" Hoseok said messing your hair a little bit.

"..right Jungkook?" Hoseok asked, in a teasing manner, but your naive self didn't catch it.

   "..uhh.. what?" He asked as he wasn't listening to anything said, just staring at you with a blank face.

  "She did great didn't she?" Hoseok said again in a teasing manner

"Yeah.." Jungkook nodded, not wanting to make it obvious that he was drooling over you.

You pouted, Jungkook was usually the first to give you unique praises.

  This was sure as hell new

  You bit your lip, causing Jungkook to groan "now don't do that" he whined, you finally caught on and smirked

  "K..." you looked "confused" but went on, you guys went back to your seats, you were seated in between Jungkook and your brother, suho.

  You were chatting with suho for a couple of minutes leaving Jungkook all sulky.

  Jungkook poked your cheek causing you ago stop talking to suho telling him you'll talk to him later, he nodded and went off to talk to Kai.

  "What is it?" You asked confused, a hand on his thigh.
   "You aren't giving me attention!" He whined you grinned.
"Is little innocent Jungkook jealous?" You asked smirking
"no.." he whispered, but you caught on
"Ohh I get it, you're... turned on..?" You smirked, he did it to you many times, mostly on purpose, it was his turn niw

"Ugh shut up!"
  You licked you lips
"Stop it"
You stared at him for a while, he couldn't stop what he was about to do next
"And if i don't..?" You asked smirking
"I'll kiss you"
"This isn't a drama Jung-" you got interrupted by an actual kiss, not on the cheek, but on the lips
  You were shocked, you didn't kiss back until he whined into the kiss, from other angles it just looked like your normal skinship, but what he did next made it obvious
He kissed your neck teasingly, you were a blushing mess
  His hand on your thigh
"You didn't expect that?" He smirked, you blushed and turned to look at the performance of iu, but as much as Jungkook idolized her, he was staring at you, grinning over what happened.

  What he didn't catch was Suho's disgusted face

  "I just saw my sister doing the dirty" he whined

  "That was.. hot..." kai mumbled causing for suho to elbow his stomach

"Ouch sorry" he said going back to watching the performance

  "My little baby.." he whispered

The top stories everywhere was "Jungkook kissing Y/N's neck? Possible kiss on the lips?"

(This was terrible and not edited..sorry.. thanks for reading! Pleas vote if you enjoyed and maybe I'll do more chapters like this ;)))