9~☁️~ Crush x Red day! Reader

Start from the beginning

The girl just stared at (C/N) who just spilled everything she's done. She's fully aware of those and actually planned on doing it again, but also afraid of starting a fight with him. Sighing as she flopped down on the floor with (C/N) shaking his head. He carried the internally dying girl up stairs where she can lie down.

"Alright... I'll trust you, this time.. don't do anything stupid or destructive...alright?"

(Y/N) whined and burried her face on the pillows, mumbling.

"I fromish I fhont.."

"Also..."

Looking up to him, (C/N) made a scary face as a shadow looms over his eyes.

"Don't make me regret it..."

Hearing this, the girl stiffens. She hates making (C/N) regret his decisions, especially if he trusts her, it scares her even tho he doesn't do the 'glare'. Sitting up the bed, saluting to him.

"I WONT!!"

(C/N) gotta admit, he just wanted to glare for fun.. he just didn't expect (Y/N) to take it seriously. Smiling at her, he waved bye before heading to a convenient store.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(C/N)'s POV

"You hate me don't yoooooooou?! Waaaaaa!"

Sobbed my girlfriend on the phone as I flinched at her sudden outburst of emotions.

"(Y/N) love, you know I'm just in the convenient store buying you food and pads..."

"..."

"(Y/N)--?"

"Now that I think of it... Is it possible for girls to bleed to death when they're on their period?"

"..weeeeeeeell, I'm not a girl therefore I can't answer tha--"

"I guess... I won't live long enough to see our glory... But I will gladly join.. the fight! AND WHEN OUR CHILDREN TELL OUR STOR-- oh wait.. I won't live long enough to see our glory... but I will gladly joi--"

"Luv, you're not dying.. tell you what, is there anything that can make you live?"

"Hhhmmm... Anything?"

"Anything."

"But what I want is not a "thing"."

"... Aaaaalright? What then?"

"I want chuuuuuuu!"

Blushing at this, I held my face to cover myself from people looking at me.. stopping myself from grinning ear to ear, I placed the phone back to my ear.

"Alright alright, I'm going to the counter now. I'll return home to make you live, ok?"

"Oooooookiiiiiieeeeeee, ALSO!"

"Hm?"

"...I love you~"

Then the phonecall dropped, I was about to say 'I love you too'.. shrugging it off, I put my items at the counter.