Chapter 9: Not Enough.

Start from the beginning

"Bu-" Damian was cut off once again, clicking his tongue in annoyance.

"But as your older brother, I am flattered that you would come out to me first." Dick said, his eyes closed bringing the cup to his lips.

"Dick it's not-"

"And" Grayson began, turning around to face Damian, his eyes still closed as he took another sip. Stirring the cup more now
"I know about you and Jon too, rest assured that I am proud of you and sweet tooth and that both of you are going to have my full support all throughout the process of-"

"GRAYSON." Damian shouted, startling the first Robin.

"Yeah?" Dick said, opening his eyes to see an adequately annoyed Damian standing before him.

"I'm not dating Jon." Damian said bluntly.

"....Ohhh?" Dick said, raising a brow.

"Not- not yet at least." Damian said, sitting back down.

"Ohhh." Dick said

"That's.. that's actually why I came to you in the first place." Damian continued.

"Ohhh!"

"Could you quiet down a bit?" Damian said, plugging one ear with a finger. "TT. You're deafening me."

Dick simply ruffled Damian's hair, and sat down next to him.

"Alright Lil' D, what exactly do you need?" Dick asked

"I came here looking for answers." Damian replied

"Answers?" Dick raised a brow

"Advice, really. You've had a lot of experience in this regard, seeing as you've dated Zatanna, are currently dating Kori and I'm aware or what you and Wally used to get up to back when you were Robin." Damian said nonchalantly, causing Dick's eyes to go wide at the last name he mentioned, a slight blush flashing on his face.

"Wait, how'd you-"

"Bottom line is," Damian interrupted "I need your help to get Kent to... 'like' me; as in like-like me." Damian paused, letting out a sigh "To be blunt, I need you to help me get Kent to feel the way I feel about him. The way I.. love him." Damian said.

Dick paused for a moment to think, and also to stop himself for shouting in glee cause Damian finally chose to open up to him.

Dick smiled at his younger brother "As your best friend-"

"Jon's my best friend."

The smile vanished from his face for a splitsecond before returning.

"As your best friend" Dick began, causing Damian to roll his eyes.

"I feel like it's my duty to teach you." Dick said

"Go on."

"Well, you aren't exactly the best at conveying your emotions through.. conventional means, like talking it out so why not express how you feel through ways you know how?" Dick said.

"Ways I know how?" Damian asked

"You know, with your art or something. I've seen the works you've made on that easel in your room. Try to convey how you feel about Jon through that." Dick said.

"TT. Sounds reasonable enough." Damian replied.

"Good, that's step one. Gotto settle your true feelings about the boy before you act on them. Next step, give that art to sweet tooth, then give him some gifts, you know? Flowers, chocolates you know- oh, and wear something nice." Dick continued

"Shouldn't be too difficult, although the latter part sounds rather cliche." Damian said

"Oh hush. It works, trust me." Dick smiled and cocked his cheek to the side "ok, then you need to ask him out." Dick said, earning a curious look from Damian.

"Like.. a date?" Damian asked.

"Yeah, genius. Don't you wanna be his boyfriend be all kissy-kissy to him and stuff?" Dick half-teased-half-asked his younger brother

Damian didn't reply, only that his cheeks changed to a deep shade of red. That's all Dick needed. Dick smiled.

"Good, then do that. Plan something nice, you know sweet tooth better than I do so do something he'd like, or maybe do something he's never experienced before." Dick paused. "Something romantic." Dick smiled.

"Romantic.. alright. I guess I can do that."

"Good, one last thing. You know Kent better than I do, so if you think you have to switch up any of the things I told you, or maybe add a few more; do it." Dick said, patting Damian on the back and standing up to open the door.

Damian stood up, and flashed Dick a small smile.

"Oh, and one last thing lil' D." Dick said, causing Damian to pause just as he was about to exit, looking back at his older brother.

"Just be yourself, and have fun; alright, lil' D?" Dick said, smiling warmly at his younger brother.

Damian nodded, smiling. "Thanks... big D" Damian said, closing the door. Leaving an elated Dick in his room, a wide smile on his face because his younger brother finally used his nickname.

Damian made his way back to his room, shutting the door behind him. His eyes rested on his easel. A look of determination on his face.

"Alright... Step 1."

A/N: Heyo, Jason here. First off, I'd like to thank everyone who voted last chapter. I really appreciate every single comment you guys leave, it's nice to know what you guys think of the story. Anywho, with that out of the way, I hope you guys liked this chapter. -Jason

A/N: Heyo! Jason here, if you enjoy my work, please consider sending me a donation! It really motivates me to keep on writing, even just 1 dollar means a lot.

Or, if you'd like a fully personalized story we can work that out too. Starting at just 5 dollars you can tell me what type of story you'd like, and I'll make it for you, updates once a week. Just send me a message on here or telegram, after the donation has been confirmed we can talk about your story.

Paypal: JasonPfur43@gmail.com