Chapter 9: Not Enough.

~Smut warning~ ~Smut Warning~

It's been exactly one month since Damian and Jon had begun having their little arrangements. Everynight, after patrol the pair would retire to the privacy of either Damian's room in Gotham or Jon's in Metropolis.

And seeing as it's a Gotham night, Damian found himself wrapped in the warm embrace of a sleeping Superboy.

"I don't understand.." Damian whispered under his breath, his eyes focused on Jon's face, mere inches from his own.

"I have basically everything I thought I wanted..." Damian thought to himself, a look of discontent on his face as his brows furrowed.

Damian's gaze focused on the strands of dark hair, resting haphazardly on Jon's face. The room was still, say for the sound of Jon's peaceful breathing.

Damian sighed, the intensity on his face fading as he began to speak.

"Its just as I feared.." Damian thought to himself. "I get to hold your hand, I get to enjoy the warmth of your embrace, melt into your kiss.." Damian paused and wiped away the smudge of grayish white at the corner of his lip "among.. other things..." Damian blushed lightly before letting out another sigh.

"But I want more than that, Kent.." Damian said, his voice longing. Burying his face into Jon's chest eliciting a light moan from the boy of steel, causing him to tighten his hug ever so slightly in his sleep before relaxing.

"I want your heart." Damian whispered knowingly before drifting off to sleep.

***

The early morning sun had already risen, Jon said his goodbyes after eating breakfast with the Waynes, giving his best friend a tight squeeze before heading back to metropolis as Jonathan Kent, the family already accustomed to having the son of Superman staying over.

Damian stood just outside a door, dreading what horrors he would have to endure.. but for Jon? It was worth it.

Steeling himself, he knocked.

*Knock knock knock*

"One second!" The voice called out and not a moment later the door opened.

"Grayson." Damian said, his voice devoid of nearly any emotion.

"Oh, 'Sup lil' D." His eldest brother said, resting an arm on the door frame looking down at the smaller male.

"Could we... talk inside?" Damian said, rubbing his arm, his eyes darting off to the side.

Dick raised a brow, he could count in one hand the number of times he's seen Damian visibly uncomfortable.

"Alright, come right in." Dick said, moving out of the way so Damian can enter.

Damian sat at the edge of his bed, dick closing the door before making his way over to his younger brother.

"So, what's this about?" Dick said, handing Damian a cup of hot chocolate from the baccarat crystal pitcher Alfred brought in earlier before pouring his own cup.

Damian stirred the cup with a spoon before taking a sip and sighing.

"Dick.. I- I have something to-" Damian was cut off by dick

"Nope, let me stop you right there." Dick said, standing up. Damian raising a brow.

"Damian, I already know." Dick spoke, before turning his back to Damian and stirring his hot chocolate.