movie buddies

Nicole's P.O.V:

Me and Alexis walked back to the hotel room and we were soaked to the skin. I felt like a middle schooler during the water fight, and I loved it. We both took showers and changed. Then we sat on the couch and talked.

"So, Tyler." I raised an eyebrow at Alexis. "So, Austin." She replied. "That's not fair." I crossed my arms."I'm just joking. Sorry." She said. "Well, I wasn't joking." She rolled her eyes. "Of course not. Tyler seems like a cool guy." I gave her a skeptical glance. "Ok, he's adorable and has a cute personality. But, I hardly even know him." She admitted. "No worries, you'll get to know him." I said. "But what if he doesn't want to get to know me." I shook my head. "Alexis, any guy would be crazy to not want to get to know you." That made her smile.

"Oh my goodness I can't hide it, just smiled when you walked by me oh, my goodness."

I looked at my phone and it was Alex. "Hey, what's up?" I asked. "Not much, I was just wondering if you wanted to see a movie tonight with me and Ty. Oh and Tyler says you should invite Alexis." In the background I could hear Tyler. "Shut up dude." Yay, I was happy for Alexis. I asked her if she wanted to go, and she said yes. "What time should we be ready?" I asked. "Well, its 4 now, so I guess 4:30." We decided to see the Odd life of Timothy Green.--------------------------

When we got to the ticket booth, Tyler was very sweet and paid for all of us. Even Alex. Inside the theater, I purposely sat down at an area where there was only room for 2 people. "Alexander, over here!" I commanded him. Alexis gave me a confused look. "Can I sit with you?" She asked. "Um, I need to talk to Alex. Sorry, go sit with Tyler over there." I pointed to another 2 seat area. "What do we need to talk about?" He wondered. "Oh nothing." He laughed and we fist bumped. "We are so mean." I said. "So, have you talked to Austin lately?" I did not want to talk about him. "Nope." Was all I said. "Well I think that you two really should talk." I crossed my arms. "Why?" I asked. "What do you mean why? You are friends. Friends should communicate once in a while." I knew he was right, but I still wasn't ready to talk to Austin. Not just yet.

Alexis's P.O.V:

"We've been set up." Tyler said. "Looks that way, doesn't it?" I agreed. "So, what grade are you going into?" He asked me. "10th." He looked shocked. "I know, I probably look like a freshman to you." I was short and petite, but I was told that I acted more mature than most people my age. I was only 14. But my birthday was only a couple months away. "I was actually thinking you were a junior. That's what I am." I didn't expect his reply. "Oh. So you're 16?" He nodded. "How old are you?" I hoped my age wouldn't change his opinion towards me. "I'm only 14. My birthday is in October." He smiled. "I like that month. Halloween is a lot of fun." He said. "Ya, I love dressing up. One time I went as the madhatter. And my friends  went as the cheshire cat and tweedle dee." He laughed. "I went as the madhatter one time too." I started to feel more comfortable around him. When the movie started we were silent.

Every time something funny happened in the movie, me and Tyler laughed at the same instant. The little boy, Timothy Green, was so adorable. And he was different than most kids. I wish I could not care what others thought like he didn't. The movie had a happy-sad kind of ending. And I started to tear up. Tyler put his arm around me for comfort. He got more cute every second.

Nicole's P.O.V:

Tyler and Alexis seemed to be getting along very well. I thought they would be super cute together. But I was going to try not to interfere anymore. I was going to let things go with the flow. The two of them walked over to us and we headed out of the theater.

"So, I kind of planned this to be a double date." Alex said quietly and put his arm around me. "Sorry Alex, but we're just friends." I said. Then he chuckled. "Good. Just making sure you felt the same way as me." It was nice having another guy friend. I let him keep his arm over my shoulder.

We were all joking around and then I saw him. Austin. And he wasn't alone. His arm was around a girl with red wavy hair. It seemed like we stood there staring at each other for hours. He looked to Alex and back to me. There was a questioning look in his eyes. He was about to walk over to us. I quickly ran outside and sat down on a bench. Everyone trailed behind me. "What happened?" Alexis asked. "You didn't see him?" She looked lost. "See who?" I wasn't sure how she hadn't seen him. "Austin. He was with some girl." She sat down next to me. "Maybe they were just friends." Tyler suggested. "He had his arm around her." I said. "So, I had my arm around you." Alex pointed out. I gave him an annoyed glance. "Oh, sorry again." I wasn't sure what to do. I couldn't keep avoiding Austin.