Golf balls and bad attitudes

Tyler's P.O.V:

"Hey T-flow. Got any plans for today?" Nicole asked me over the phone. I was planning on sitting around and watching netflix all day. But I figured that she needed a friend to talk to. And I really didn't mind being that friend. "Not really. What do you feel like doing?" I wasn't sure why but I was in the mood for mini golf. "I was thinking about heading to glogolf." She suggested the glow in the dark mini golf place. "Whoa, you read my mind." She giggled. "I wish I could control minds. That would make life easier." She said. "Ya but then it would be too boring. It's not fun when everything turns out how you expected." I have her some words of wisdom. "That is very true. You always know what to say." I did not agree with that. "Nah, I just act like I do." We both laughed. "Why don't I meet at your room at 4?" And that was the plan.

Dave dropped me off at the Blossom hotel. I took the elevator up to the 3rd level. I walked past the vending machine and turned the corner. I was about to knock on the door when I heard a voice behind me. "Excuse me, Are you Tyler Stanush?" I turned around and saw a girl about 14, with dark blonde braids. I was shocked that she recognized me by just seeing my back. "Yep that's me." Her smile slowly turned to a frown. "Dang, I just remembered that I left my phone in my room. Now I can't tell my friends that I met you without being called a fake." I didn't understand why girls were so mean to each other. But I wanted to save her from being hurt. "Oh no problem. Do you have Twitter?" I questioned. She nodded. "I can take a picture on my phone. Then I can tweet it to you." Her eyes widened. "You would do that?" She asked in disbelief. I grinned and got out my phone. We took one normal smiling picture and an angry one. I figured that we wouldn't see each other again, so we might as well take two. She gave me her Twitter name and I promised to send it to her. "Thank you so much Tyler. I'm gonna tell my friends that you are even more perfect in person." I shook my head. "I am not perfect. And it was nice meeting you..." "Liza." She finished for me. I gave her a hug and she skipped down the hallway. I took out my phone and quickly tweeted the picture with the caption "It was great meeting you Liza." I could just imagine her showing her friends and freaking out.

I knocked on the door and Nicole answered it. "Howdy partner." She said. "Lez go." We walked down the stairs. "I figured that we would just walk to glogolf." She pouted. "Awe, exercise? really?" I rolled my eyes. "Come on, don't be lazy." She groaned and we walked the half mile to mini golf.

When we got there I saw so many teen couples. "I guess this is the place to hang out on Thursday." The lady at the window looked very bored. "Are you two a couple?" Me and Nicole chuckled. "Why, do we look  like one?" She gave us an uninterested glance. "It's couple's night. $15 per couple instead of regular $10  each. So are you a couple or not?" Nicole grabbed my hand. "Of course we are. I love this guy." She gave  me an awkward smile. I payed the money and we got to choose a golf ball and a club. I got green and she got purple. I put my arm around her and we walked to the first hole.Nicole suddenly froze. "Oh no." She looked worried. "What happened?" I put my hand to my side. "Look over there." I followed the direction of her finger. Then I saw it. Robert and Valerie. I decided to warn Robert that we were there too. 

To Herman G: Heads up, I'm at the 1st hole with Nick.  

To T-flow: Nick? You made a new friend? 

I started to laugh. Robert was so strange sometimes.  

To Herman G: No, I meant Nicole.

Robert's P.O.V: 

"Who are you texting?" Valerie asked me. "Tyler." I said without thinking. "Oh what's he up to?" I didn't really expect her to ask. "He's walking his cat." Clearly I wasn't the best liar when I was on the spot. "Oh, that's different." I nodded. 

To T-flow: oh ok, I'll make sure Val doesn't look back. If she does, hide. Have fun. ;) 

I casually looked behind the hole we were at (hole 4) and saw Nicole and Tyler. Valerie started to look where I was looking. "Hey, it's your turn." I pushed her over to the start of the hole. "Oh ok." She swung her club perfectly and got a hole in one. I on the other hand took 5 tries. "Ya I suck at this." I admitted. "Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it."

Nicole's P.O.V:

Just as I was about to take a swing, I noticed a bee on the ball. I was very allergic to bees. "Want me to get it?" Tyler asked. "I'll do it, it is my turn anyways." I hit the ball with so much force that it lifted up into the air and flew straight at........... Valerie's forehead. I stared with my mouth open as the ball made her fall over. Then the bee flew away."We should probably run." Tyler suggested. "No, I can't just leave." I ran over to Val.

"Are you ok? Valerie I'm so sorry." I rambled on. "Shut up, I bet you did this on purpose, now I have a nasty bruise and a bee sting." She marched off with Robert following her. He looked back. "She'll get over it." He mouthed. "But it was an accident." I whispered. "It's ok Nick. She's just having a bad tude." Tyler patted my back. "I know, but how long with that last?" I wondered. He just shrugged. "Do you want to keep playing?" I wasn't really in the mood anymore. "Not really. I'm kind of in a shopping mood. But you don't have to come with me." I said. "Are you sure?" I nodded. We returned our clubs. "I kind of lost the ball, sorry." I said to the lady at the window. She just scowled. "Thanks for hanging with me." I said to Tyler. I gave him $15. "No you keep it. I wanted to pay for you." I thanked him again. "I'm always here if you need me." He said. "Why do you always put up with me?" I asked. "That's what brothers are for." I laughed. -------------------------------

I went into American Eagle and saw an adorable light blue over the shoulder shirt. I walked over to it. I grabbed it at the same time as a girl with short sandy blonde hair did. "Oh I'm sorry, you can have it." I said. She pushed it towards me. "No no, it would look way better on you." I shook my head. "Ya right." I set it back down. "Hey, you look sort of familiar." She turned her head to the side. "I'm pretty sure we haven't met before. But I could be wrong. I'm Nicole by the way." "Alexis." She suddenly snapped her fingers. "Aren't you friends Austin Mahone?" I looked down. "Sort of." I replied. "You were the girl in that picture on Twitter! Weren't you?" I nodded. "It must be great being friends with him." She had no idea. "It's complicated." She gave me an odd look. "Do you want to maybe get a smoothie?" I agreed. "This probably sounds weird. But would you want to share the shirt?" Alexis thought that was a great idea. We split the cost and headed to Jamba Juice.

I got a strawberry mango and Alexis got pineapple orange. "So how are you and Austin 'sort of' friends?" I took a breath and told her the whole story. I told her that I moved from San Antonio to Denver after 6th grade. And how I was visiting for my sister's wedding that was in two weeks. We ended up talking for 2 hours. Then we exchanged numbers. "It was nice to meet you." I said. "Same to you. We should do something this weekend." I agreed.