Chapter 9: Butterflies

Start from the beginning

HE JUST KISSED ME IN THE CHEEKS! HE KISSED ME IN THE CHEEKS! WHAT THE HELL!

I looked at him with a surprise look on mg face. I should be barking at him right now for molesting me but I just stood there frozen to the spot,seemingly mesmerized by what he did.

Baekhyun looked at me straight in the eyes and I can tell that he's teasing me again. "W-w-what?"

"Nothing. Should I go? But I don't think I can leave a beautiful lady like you alone." He finished it off with a pick up line before turning around to leave. Not giving me a chance to react on what he said.

"Y-Y-YAH! Byun Baekhyun! Come back here! Aish byuntae!" I shouted as I pointed a finger at his back. He kept walking straight to the door without even looking back at me.

I heard him laugh at my reaction. "Be safe princess. I'll come back for you." With those last words,Baekhyun lightly waved his hand up in the air before grabbing the doorknob of my door and finally went out of my apartment.

As I heard the door closing,

"KYAAAHHH!!"

I shrieked like a silly teenager who's suffering and undergoing a serious disease called the 'Song Joong Ki syndrome'.

The one writing this is on stage 99999999999999.9

Fangirls man.

But why do I feel like my heart's going to explode with every little thing he does to me!?

I mean,who the heck just appears in your face like that and suddenly go kissing your cheek!?

Why do I feel butterflies flying in my stomach with just every little thing he says!

WHY IS HE MAKING ME CONFUSED?!

"Ahh. snap out of it Kim Taeyeon! It's just his way of flirting! Remember! He's a playboy! You must not fall inlove with your bodyguard! Get a grip for kimchi's sake Taeyeon!" I lightly slapped my cheek to compose myself as I poured some hot water in the tea cup.

*swish*

"AH! OMO! HOT! HOT! Really stupid!" I was lost in thought and I didn't even notice that the pointy end of the teapot was moving through the direction of my hands and BOOM! VERY VERY VERY Hot water welcomed my left hand that was holding the tea cup.

I screamed in pain as I rushed to the sink. I twisted the faucet and nice cold water welcomed my burnt skin. Wow that feels good. Ugh where is Baekhyun. I need an ice right now!

Speaking of Baekhyun,he's been out for a long time. Ugh. I hope he's not hitting on my neighbors!

Wait,one of my neighbors is a cosmetic surgeon!

Ugh. BAEKHYUUUUUUUUN!!

I immediately took out an ice cube from the freezer and wrapped it around my burned skin with a towel. I turned down the faucet and started walking towards the door.

I twisted the doorknob with my right hand and stepped out. Cold air breeze immediately touched my cheeks. Gosh,Korea's weather never changed. It was always the same. Cold as always.

I roam around the neighborhood until I heard a voice of a girl and a boy.

"What's your name?"

"My name's Jessica. Jessica Jung."

"Jessica? What a beautiful name! It sure fits a lady as exquisite as you!"

"Umm. Who are you?"

"Me? I'm---"

"BAEKHYUN!" I immediately shouted and started stomping towards them.

"Oh! I need to go! My little sister's calling me! See ya,Beautiful Mademoiselle!" He winked at my neighbor before handing her his business card.

What the heck! Really!

I kept glaring at baekhyun and turned around to face Jessica. Ugh.

HES SUCH A FLIRT. FLIRT. FLIRT. FLIRT!

Is this what security training does to you!? He's like thirsty for women! I thought this only apply to the men who is sent to the military but I guess they left one here!

Baekhyun is really testing my dear old patience!

UGH IT REALLY ANNOYS ME! NOW HE'S CALLING ME HIS LITTLE SISTER!

GIVE ME A BREAK!

"Sorry Jes. He's a douche. Don't mind him." I gave Jessica a quick smile and started grabbing Baekhyun by the shirt,pulling him back to my apartment. Well,I was practically dragging him while walking in annoyance.

----
*inside the room*

"WILL YOU JUST QUIT IT!? HOW DARE YOU CALL ME YOUR LITTLE SISTER!" I immediately bombed out when both of us entered the room. I immediately threw a pillow towards him in annoyance.

But luckily,he easily dodged it. Urgh!

"Hahaha! I NEED AN EXCUSE!" Baekhyun laughed.

HE LAUGHED AT ME. UGH!

My nerves are already blowing up here but he still had the guts to laugh! Daebak!

"Well you could have just said something else!" I shouted while glaring at him.

"Like what?" He just smiled at me foolishly and winked again. GOSH HE'S REALLY TESTING MY PATIENCE.

"MOTHER OR AUNT OR SOMETHING?!" I shouted again as I cover my face with my hands in so much annoyance and embarassment.

"Thats even weirder." Baekhyun's eyebrows twitched.

"Ugh! Well how about friends?!"

"Friends? A boy,who literally visits a girl's house everyday,but, the girl is just his friend." Baekhyun's eyebrows twitched more.

"Well?! I don't see anything wrong with that!" I beamed back.

"Nope. Too suspicious! Next?" Ugh!! I crossed my arms and released a deep sigh.

"Next?"

"Huh? The next idea!" Baekhyun responded. Ugh! Its so hard to think with an angry mind!

"Well,HOW ABOUT LOVERS?!"

"L-LOVERS?!" I nearly fell off my chair in surprise. WHAT THE HELL! I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT WITHOUT THINKING!

This is so embarassing!

I immediately lowered down my face and cupped my cheeks with my hands. Ugh my cheeks are burning!

"Hahaha! Not bad."

-----