Cʀᴇsᴄᴇɴᴛ

Start from the beginning

"You really think I'd let you change classes and keep them like that." He said with a smirk

"You can't change my classes without me so" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

Suddenly he grabs my tongue and doesn't let go.

"Next time you stick this at me I will grab it with something else" he mumbled finally letting go of my tongue.

I was confused by what he meant but I tried not to show it.

"Whatever" I mumbled

"Actually I can change them because I did. You have all my classes again" he said walking into are? Class.

"Ahh Ms.Rose back already" The teacher said with a sigh and rolling her eyes.

Xavier and me just ignore her and go sit in the back.

"You are back 'Ms.Rose'" Dylan says mocking the teacher.

I let out a groan and just ignore him.

"Wow rude much" he mumbled and I just nod my head, knowing he is right.

"She's just really tired Dylan. Plus her throat must hurt from screaming at everyone" Xavier said sitting down, still not letting me go.

"What?" Jake and Dylan said shocked.

"Everyone was staring and she finally snapped"  Xavier said making both Dylan's and jakes mouths hang open in shock.

"What have you done with my Isabella!?" Jake said gasping.

Immediately Xavier's grip tightens and I'm pulled closer to him.

"Mine" he mumbled into my neck.

(A/N: oof he has been acting like a werewolf oof. He is not one guys :3 he just real possessive <3 )

Jake and Dylan just bursted out laughing.

The first half of the day was pretty boring, because well I slept most of it. After I did my work of course. Can't have me failing.

It was finally lunch and I've already had enough of today. It's just been so tiring.

Suddenly Xavier got a call and sat me done next to him.

Picking up his phone he looked at the caller ID. Immediately I could see him tense

"I'll be back Kitten he mumbled before signaling Dylan and Jake to follow.

I could help but sigh at the fact that I'm all alone. No one to talk to or just to be around so I do look so.. lonely?

After awhile they don't seem to be coming back so I just give up and start walking out of the cafeteria.

I'm just about to get to the door when a foot stuck out and I fell to the ground.

I look up to see the one and only Stacy.

I could immediately feel my nails dig into the palms of my hands as I stood up.

I could still see what she had done to me and still see everyone laughing at me. I could still hear all the laughing.

"Opps sorry, bitch" Stacy laughed with all of her friends. I quickly got up and dig my nails into my hands more.

"Say sorry" I said lowly. I really didn't want a sorry for that but for last time.

Almost immediately she laughed obnoxiously and annoyingly loud.

"No, You slut" she said whipping a fake tear from her eye.

That's when I snapped and threw my fist right at her face, causing a loud cracking noise.

"Next time say sorry" I mumble before walking away.

I could hear all the gasps and whispers and mostly Stacy's cries. I assume I broke her nose from the loud cracking sound.

Once I get into the halls I slide down the lockers and shut my eyes.

I couldn't believe I did that.

But honestly.. it felt so nice. Sticking up for myself and fighting back for once.

Sooner or later I realized my hands were still in fists and blood seeped from my palms but also my knuckles from the punch.

I hurry and unclench my fist and let out a piss in pain. I didn't really feel my nails stabbing in. Just a slight sting. Taking them out was worse.

I look at the crescent shaped cuts in my palms as they dripped with blood.

I stood up at the sound of the bell and went on with the rest of my day without Xavier, Dylan, or Jake ever contacting me.

Once the bell for the end of the day rang I hopped up from my chair and walked out of the classroom.

Through out the second half of the day people were still whispering about what had happened and just whispering crap about me in general.

I hurry and call my mom, knowing Xavier would not be here to drive me home.

Unfortunately I got no answer.

"Of course" I mumble before starting my walk home.

Lately my parents have been engulfing themselves with work. Almost as they forgot about me.

They used to have to stay home and teach because of the homeschool but now.. they can't even answer a phone call.

After getting home I lock the doors and go into the bathroom at the sudden urge to throw up.

I ended up not throwing up but feeling really sick.

I honestly was confused to why I felt this way.

I  brushed it off and went up stairs and turned a movie on and started to watch it.

Sooner or later my thoughts drift off to my hands, where the crescent like cuts reside in my palms.

"I haven't done this in awhile" I mumbled to myself.

I had done this when I had heard my parents arguing. They thought I didn't but I heard every word. Also I did it when I felt lonely.. I always had this dark feeling consume me and I couldn't escape.

Letting a sigh out I run my thumb over the marks and look at the past barely noticeable scars just slightly above them new cuts.

Sooner or later I had let the silence consume me as well as the darkness

• 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹

(A/N): honestly I'm shocked I got this one done :3 I've gotten so many done recently and it's crazy :3

• if you have any tips or questions dm me or comment

• Love you y'all

• 1492 words