Jᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ

Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ 's ...

After I yelled at Jake and Dylan I felt proud of myself. I just couldn't stop smiling.

It finally was lunch time and I was quite worn out. Today has been pretty boring or at least the first half.

Who knows what could happen now.

Xavier put me down at our table and told Jake and Dylan to make sure nothing happened.

I found out today Jake and Dylan switched their schedule to mine and Xavier's. Honestly I was kinda happy because I got to have all my classes with friends.

I was brought out of thought by a tap on my shoulder. I look up to see Jake and Dylan on their phones and I look back to see a cute boy. He had light brown eyes and cute brown floppy hair.

"Uh.. do you think I could sit here? I'm new here and I couldn't find anywhere else.." he says trailing off.

I send him a wide smile and pat the seat next to me. "Of course you can"

After about 2 minutes of us talking Well Jake and Dylan still have not noticed, Xavier comes back looking angry.

He slams his fist on the table making all of us jump. I swear I heard to table crack.

Jake and Dylan's eyes widen and they look to me and Jason. That was the kids name.

"WHO ARE YOU!" Xavier roared loudly. I could feel myself jump again and my leg start to shake.

I look back to see Jason speechless. I could tell he was trying to form words.

Minutes pass and no one in the cafeteria spoke, not even the lunch lady's.

"He is my friend" I finally spoke feelings breathless. Somewhere in the few minutes my hand started to twitch as well as my leg shaking.

"I suggest he backs away from you and leaves or this won't end well" Xavier said in a deadly tone. Immediately Jason leaves, not even sparing a single glance.

I could feel my leg start to violently shake well my hand continued twitching. Not a soul noticed.

"Why was he so close to you" Xavier said trying to sound calm. He was still in the same place as before.

People have begun their conversations again which was good but Xavier still stared at me.

I could feel my breaths become shorter and everything become a blur. I could still feel my leg shaking and my hand twitching.

"Kitten? Are you ok" I could hear but it sounded far off. The only person to call me that is Xavier and I know he is standing right there.

I could feel my eyes fluttering shut and myself falling back.

I was caught luckily.

"Kitten? Kitten?? Please speak to me" I heard Xavier say and that was the last thing I heard.

Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ ...