Bᴀʙʏ

Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ ...

After I left my kittens house I was going to go get drunk.. I even made it to the bar and ordered a drink but then she flashed threw my mind.

If I did this I would disappoint my kitten.. I couldn't do that

I went back to my kittens house and went in. Immediately I broke a glass vase. I let out a grown and get the dust pan and broom.

"Xavier!! You are back" someone squealed. I tensed but then in tensed when I realized it was my kitten.

"Hey kitten" I whisper to her well giving her a small smile.

She started running to me and before I could tell her not to because of the glass she lets a scream out.

I ran over to her and picked her up. "Kitten it's ok, it's gonna be ok" I whisper in her ear, well rushing to the bathroom.

She continued to cry her eyes out of my shoulder. I didn't mind thought anyone else I would of but my kitten can do whatever she wants.

I set her down onto the sink and gave her a small smile which she tried to return.

"Ok kitten I have to pull it out" I say looking at the glass in her foot. "It's not that deep.. thankfully" I mumble the last part. I'm sure she still heard but she didn't say anything she just nodded.

I give her a towel to bite down on and I grab on to the glass.

"1.." I start counting

"2..."

"3..." I said as I ripped the glass out of my kittens foot.

She let a yelp out but calmed down.

I went to the cabinet and grabbed a band-aid to put over her cut.

"It will be ok kitten" I say well picking her up and walking to her room.

"Why am I such a baby" she mumbled shoving her face into my neck.

"You are not a baby kitten.. if anything you are my baby" I say laughing a kiss on her neck which caused her to giggle.

Once I got to her room I heard soft snores and I placed her on the bed.

"Good night" I whisper into her ear well climbing into bed with her and pulled her into my arms.

Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ's ...

I wake up to the sun beating onto my face and squealing.

"Oh my gosh!! They are so adorable" I hear my mother squeal. My father mumbled something with a grumpy face.

I let out a small yawn and both of their heads snap to me.

"Mom, dad? What are you doing??" I question them confused.

"Oh uh we were coming to check on you.. and we found both of u laying together" she mumbled.

I could feel my face turn red. I looked down to see arms around my waist and I could feel a head in my neck (oof) I let a small gasp out and try to pull away but only to be pulled back in a tighter grip.