Cʟᴀss ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs

Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ's ...

Since I woke up I've been in a pissy mood. Well I always am in a pissy mood but today I could snap and kill anyone because they said my name.

I was walking threw the halls looking at my phone because my boy jake texted and suddenly I felt something crash into me and fall. Before I looked down at the person I started to freak.

Before I could freak the person spoke "I'm so sorry" in a very quiet voice but I ignore it.

"Why don't you fucking watch where you are go-" I suddenly stopped when I looked down to see the most innocent and beautiful girl I've ever seen. I immediately felt mad at myself and not her for bumping into me.

I just stared at her and Took in every feature of hers.

As I was staring apparently I zoned out and didn't hear anything she said. I snapped out of it when she said hello.

I looked around to see everyone staring and I shouted "WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT". I felt my angel jump and back away from me.

I turn over to see her head down and tears in her eyes. I felt my heart break. I didn't even think I had a heart but it did.

I lifted her chin and gave her a small smile and spoke. "It's ok kitten, don't cry. I'm sorry for yelling and bumping into you" I heard more gasps and I glared at the people who did.

"I-it was my fault.. I-i bumped I-into y-you" she said stuttering which made me aw inside but also made me sad.

"No it's not your fault kitten.. I should of been paying attention if I was you wouldn't of bumped into me. I would have moved" I said wiping a tear from my kittens face.

She wipes the tears from the rest of her face and she gave me a small smile which made me happier.

"W-what is y-your name" she stutters to me

"My name is Xavier kitten" I said. I could see her shiver but it wasn't cold at all so I knew why.

"My name is Isabella" she said and smiled at me and I smiled back at her.

"Aw your name is adorable" I said. I could see he cheeks tint light red.

"Thank you" she mumbled well looking down and messing with her small hands.

Suddenly I realize she is probably not a senior which means we won't have classes together. I don't go to them anyways but I would of if she was in there with me.

"What is your next class kitten" I asked well pulling her small figure into my chest.

I could feel her cuddle into me more. I don't think she noticed though so I didn't say anything. I could see her checks a dark red, which made me smirk.

"Kitten?" I snapped her out of her trance and she tried to pull away.

"Answer me and stop" I said, I could feel myself getting angrier.

"Adv. language arts" she mumbled and continued to pull away from me which angered me even more.

"Just give me your schedule" I said well letting her go. She backed away a little bit that was expected.