Tzuyu: if you are ashamed of me or our relationship, then fine. Go. I wouldn't wanna be with someone like you.

Sana: Tzuyu, i didn't mean it like that.

Tzuyu: you've told me enough to prove that u meant it like that. I'm sorry for being in this kind of relationship with you.

Sana: you know i loved you truly. I really did.

Tzuyu: i know that. I did too, and i still do love you. I want to beg for you to stay with me. But i know my worth. So i'm setting you free.

Sana: wao you're still pretty savage.

Tzuyu: yeah.. i guess. I love you, Sana. I really do.

Sana: i guess for the last time i could still say that back. I love you too, Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: i want you to be happy. I hope he makes you happier than i did. I'm setting you free not because i don't care, but because i love you so much that it hurts already. Sana, thank you.

Sana: are you trying to make me cry, Tzuyu-ah?

Tzuyu: please don't cry, unnie.

Sana: Tzuyu..

Tzuyu: i just don't want you to regret your decisions, okay?

Sana: yes..

Tzuyu: well then, i guess that's it.

Sana: mhm..

Tzuyu: i know we'll still see each other since we live together, so this isn't really a goodbye.

Sana: yeah.. i hope nothing changes?

Tzuyu: wdym? Of course there will be. A lot actually.

Sana: i understand..

Tzuyu: yeah um i have to go.

Sana: i'm sorry, Tzuyu..

Tzuyu: every pain heals. Be safe when you head home, alright?

Sana: sure..

Tzuyu: bye, unnie.

Sana: bye, Tzuyu-ah..

* A few moments later *

"Hmm.." Tzuyu woke up from her "nightmare", with tears running down her face.

She sat up and wiped the tears from her face. Staring into nothing, she thought about the dream.

"That felt so real.." she said and clenched the right side of her chest. Thinking about it even more, suddenly made her burst in tears.

".. SANAAAAA!"

Right after Tzuyu cried Sana's name out loud, she heard footsteps hurriedly rushing to the room.

"Yes bab- Woah why are you crying?!" Sana panted and ran to her crying big baby. Once Sana reached her, Tzuyu buried her face in Sana's breasts.

"What made my Chewy cry?" Sana said, caressing her hair.

"I just.. had a bad dream.." Tzuyu said from Sana's soft.. big heart.

"Hmm? And what kind of dream?"

"You left me.. for Mark-oppa.."

"What? Why would i do that?"

"Because you said.. you wanted a 'normal' relationship.. with a guy.. and those stuff.."

"Honey, i would never do that. Isn't our relationship normal?"

"Yeah.. that's what i said.."

"Aw. That's just a dream. You know i won't leave ypu just like that."

"You better not..."

Tzuyu lifted her face from Sana's breasts while still keeping their embrace. And then she noticed Sana's face.

"Did i.. disturb you earlier..?" Tzuyu asked.

"Huh? Oh.. the mask? We were just having facial treatments. Right before i heard you scream.. But no worries Love, you're more important." Sana said and kissed her on the forehead.

Tzuyu laughed it off and fell in the sweet embrace of her lover.

-×-×-×-×-

dedicated to: lostjichu no shade, just a dedication~ harthart

(the idea for this chapter came from lostjichu as well, thank you ♡♡)

A/N:

ima just drop this like i hadn't been gone for four months .-. Happy New Year! ♡