The Good And Bad

It's been about a year and half since I last updated you on Kelly's condition. Dr. Phil hasn't worked out because he decided that she needed more professional help than him. Can you believe that? More professional than him. I don't know what I'm supposed to do anymore. I'm stuck in a sham of a marriage feeling like an ass for wanting to leave. I need an out. I don't know how much more I can handle this. Let me update you on the key things that have happened since I've last posted. Kelly lost about 100 pounds bringing her down to about 830 lbs. We thought she was doing great! Her diet had really paid off. After loosing the 100 lbs, she lost another 30 or so and I was extremely proud of her. I thought about what this could do for our marriage. Sadly, she gained the 130 lbs back plus about 100 more. You thought it was bad before? Well it's even worse now. We had to put her on oxygen 24 hours because the supply was being cut off from her body. We had to knock down a wall in our house to squeeze her through to the living room where we set up at custom made bigger than king size bed with cinderblocks and a concrete frame underneath. The bed cost about $60,000 because the Mattress needed to be heavy enough to where she wouldn't sink through. I don't know who the hell is bringing her food because I only bring her the bariatric diet meals that she is supposed to be eating. She's always moaning in pain and screaming how she wants the pain to stop but her face has become the worst of it. I, telling you with 100% truth that her face has swelled up so much that I actually cannot even see her eyes anymore, the fat around them has swallowed them whole. She can't even close her mouth anymore because the fat is pressing her cheeks together so she always looks like a swollen puffer fish. The only position she can sit in is sitting up right with her legs spread so she has enough room for her belly to grow out more and more. I'm telling you it's growing up and up and up and up. Her stomach is so huge that you can't even see where the bed begins and ends. It has grown literally to her eyes and she puts her meals on top of it like a table. Her arms are about 10 times worse now because they're actually in the air because he frame has become so wide that she can't even put them down due to the fat. The other day was her birthday and I was watching her devour an entire family size birthday cake without emotion. I didn't give it to her, her cousins from Florida did. They're balloning as well. I can see it. Shirts too tight, pants don't cover their crack. The type of white trash florabama shore type deal you'd expect. I've told no one about her. No one at work even knows I have a wife. I'm too ashamed to admit that orca is even linked to me. I go out every weekend though. Trying to hold on to whatever piece of pride I have left. I'm an attractive young guy and I have all of these women that are knocking at my door and I can't bring myself to cheat on her. I just can't do it. But why?