The absolute worst and turning point

I am sad to say that Kelly is now 945 lbs. Barley holding on. We had to switch her bed out with a king and she is uncomfortable in it. Her stomach is as big a walk in closet. I forgot to mention this before, but Kelly used to be a teacher and might I add, a very good one. She wants to start teaching again but she is unable. When she started to gain the weight, her school noticed. When she turned about 600, they fired her. Now she just wants to be able to do things again. She is so massive that she broke the queen sized bed, and now that we have a king, we had to put cinderblocks underneath the bed to hold up her frame. Her skin is starting to rip and it is becoming extremely uncomfortable for can't really explain it, but since she is so heavy around her chest area and because it is so wide, her arms can't come down all the way and she is left with her arms kind of hanging in the air resting on her pits. Food is still an addiction for her, right now it's anywhere from 15-30,000 calories a day. If me or any of her caretakers or family try to give her healthy food, she moans and complains. I don't know what to do at this point, I am completely out of ideas. If I wanted to, I could probably sit on Kelly's stomach and she probably wouldn't feel anything. Her family in Florida wanted to Skype her, but because we can't find clothes that would fit her, it's nearly impossible. She was so bummed out that she ate a whole entire cake. She still wants me to find her attractive though. How can I? All of that skin and fat is disgusting. I've written to the Dr. Phil show, and believe it or not, he wrote back. We are working on trying to get Kelly out there but, with all of her weight and how she can't fit through the doors, we would need to take a chunk out of our house and have a crane lift her up. Estimated costs would be around 200,000 so, that would be even more of a financial burden. So, I think what is going to end up happening is Dr. Phil will end up flying out to our house and doing interviews. I haven't told Kelly yet! Wish me luck!