Marinette made a strange noise, running around the room frantically.

"Eeek! I still have to find my boots, my jacket, pack cookies for Tikki-"

"Whos Tikki?" I asked, even though I knew she was Marinette's kwami.

Marinette froze, eyes darting around the room. "Shes, uh, my... teddy bear! Yeah. Did I say pack cookies for her? I meant pack cookies and grab the doll, ha ha... ugh, you know how my words get messed up when I'm flustered, Chloe."

I giggled. "It's okay, Marinette. You still sleep with a teddy bear?"

"Uh, yeah? I mean, who doesn't still sleep with their teddy bear?" Marinette smiled sheepishly, laughing with me.

"Don't worry, I also still sleep with a teddy bear. Remember Despair Bear?" I pulled out the very bear that had once been an akuma item. "It helps calm me down." I flushed, embarassed.

"Oh! Yeah... it's okay, though, Chloe. We all have our quirks, right?"

I nodded, laughing yet again. I do that a lot when I'm with Marinette.

I quickly finished helping her pack, fist-bumping Tikki, who was hiding behing Marinette's chaise.

We met Adrien in front of the bakery, starting to walk towards school. Adrien was blushing due to what Marinette was wearing.

She had put on a pink winters jacket that she had made herself, fluffy brown uggs, and grey jeans. Under her jacket she wore a light blue sun dress with furr on skirt and sleeves.

"Like what you see?" I whispered. He turned red, elbowing me in the gut. Marinette raised an eyebrow.

"Anyway, are you two excited to ski?" I asked.

Adrien merey shrugged. "I don't know."

"Actually..." Marinette stopped walking. "I was kind of thinking of staying up at the resort and catching up on some reading. I'm... uh... I'm afraid of..."

"What is it, Mari?" Adrien put a hand on her shoulder reassurenly. "You can tell us."

"Yeah, Marinette. What's going on?"

Marinette was shaking a little. "What if Lila tries to push me down a hill? What if she messes with my skis so I have a tumble? I'm scared. I don't want to run into her, or Alya."

"Marinette, it's okay! If you don't want to ski because of Lila, then don't! We won't ski either! We're here for you!" Adrien smiled. "I think that reading by the fire and drinking hot choco sounds nice. I have a few books to cat-ch up on as well."

"Really, Adrien? Puns?" Me and Marinette deadpanned.

"It'll be purr-fect, just the two of us-"

"Three."

"-hanging out by the fireplace, sharing stories and laughing at my meow-voulous jokes."

"Stop..." Marinette pouted.

"Hey, once I start, I can't stop! And  thought you found my puns very a-mew-zing, milady?"

Marinette shook her head. "Idiot."

We groaned as Adrien continued to tell puns until we reached the school. A bus sat out front, and Adrien offered to take our bags.

"I'll take these bags for you, milady." Adrien teased. Marinette blushed, smirking.

"Get to it then, you flirt," She giggled.

"I am not a flir-"

Adrien was interupted by a figure rushing past us.