44.0 | Hawaii pt 2

~Luna's POV~

I woke up the next morning and heard the bathroom shower running. I got up and walked to the bathroom opening the door. "luna?" David asked from the shower. "yeah I'm just brushing my teeth" I said grabbing my toothbrush.

The shower turned off and he grabbed the towel wrapping it around himself. He walked out and saw me brushing my teeth "good morning" he said kissing the top of my head. "good morning" I said through the toothpaste in my mouth and making him laugh. He walked out the bathroom and I finished brushing my teeth. I started the shower and got inside.

When I got out the shower I changed into black biker shorts, a big retro t shirt and my black vans. I walked to the bathroom and did my hair leaving it down. I walked out our room and walked downstairs I saw that David was in the living room filming Zane, Heath and Jason "we plan on it" Zane said making David laugh.

"plan on what?" I asked making them look over at me. "getting drunk as hell tonight" Heath said making me laugh. "can you guys ever take a fucking break" Jason said making us all laugh. "I'm gonna go to the store to get snacks for tonight you guys want anything?" I asked them. "I will go I'm gonna get beer for tonight" Toddy said walking down the stairs.

"Okay I'm driving" I said as David threw me the keys from the table. "bye guys" I said as we walked out the house. "guys don't vlog and drive" I said pulling out my camera and setting it up. "okay Toddy I have a question" I said making him look at me. "yeah" he asked me as I smiled "what's with you and Corinna" I said as he started laughing and shaking his head. "nothing we're friends" he said looking into the camera as I side eyed him making him laugh.

~~~

It was later that night and me and Diamond decided to go for a walk. "I love it here" Diamond said as we walked outside on a trail. "are we the only ones not drinking?" I asked her as she laughed. "I think even david is" she said as I laughed.

"how are you and Harper" I asked as we started walking in the woods. "good I love her and I'm glad we're doing good" she said smiling and making me smile. "Ever since we moved out I feel like we haven't been talking" I said as she sighed. "I know I feel that way to" she said looking over at me.

"when we get back let's have a day just for us okay" I said as she smiled nodding at me. "okay I love you bestfriend" she said grabbing her arm around me. "I love you to" I said as we both walked.

~~~

We got back to the house and I walked to the backyard where everyone was laughing. "what- why is my boyfriend on the ground" I said making them laugh harder. David was face first laying on the ground. "okay that's funny as shit" I said pulling my phone out and taking a picture of him. "David wake up" I said shaking him as he rolled over.

"aw hey Luna" he said looking up at me and smiling. "come on let's go in the house" I said grabbing his arm and lifting him up. "jesus David you're heavy" I said laughing as I walked in the house. I walked up to our room and laid him down on the bed.

"I'm fucked up" he said making me laugh "I know just rest do you want water?" I asked him as he shook his head. "sleep" he said as I sat down next to him. "I love you David" I said admiring him and playing with his hair. He stared snoring and I laughed standing up. I walked out the room and downstairs to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. "Luna" someone said drunkly I turned around and saw Toddy. "oh hey Toddy" I said turning back to the fridge and shutting it. I turned around and Toddy was an inch away from me. "you good?" I said walking away from him and to the island. "you're pretty" he said walking back over to me. "I have a boyfriend" I said uncomfortably "David doesn't have to know" he said putting his hands on the table and blocking me in.

"what the fuck" I said looking at him confused. He leaned in and I pushed him off of me "Toddy what the hell" I said looking at him confused. "Uh-I-I'm sorry don't tell David" he said putting his hands up. "Toddy I'm telling him tomorrow it's my boyfriend" I said looking at him like he was stupid. "Luna please he'll hate me" he said as I felt kind of bad for him. "Toddy I'm telling David it would be messed up if I didn't" I said walking out the room.

"Holy shit" I whispered walking up the stairs. I walked to me and David's room and saw him sleeping. I walked over to the bed and laid down next to him.

@lunasmith: you good? @daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, corinnakopf and 5,298,387 others

@daviddobrik: omg please delete this

@corinnakopf: lmfao

@zane: this was too funny

@diamondwhite: he was partying too hard 💀

@heathhussar: he had like three drinks