18.0 | birthday gift

"Luna?" I heard a familiar voice say I looked up and saw "lucas?"

"you guys know each other?" Liza asked confused "yeah?" David asked me looking at me confused. "uh yeah" Lucas said scratching the back of his neck "um me and Lucas actually used to date" I said as Liza's smile went away. "oh" she said I looked at the ground awakrdly "but were still friends" Lucas said as I looked up at him.

He was saying that so things wouldn't get awkard so I went along with it. "yeah" I said smiling at her "good so it's cool he's my boyfriend?" Liza asked as I smiled. "of course as long as you're happy I'm happy" I said as she smiled and hugged me. "I love you" she said pulling away "I love you to" I said back to her.

"if you excuse us" David said as Liza nodded and turned to Lucas. David pulled me away from them and into the house. "that's your ex?" he said looking at me confused "yep sadly" I said as he looked at me confused. "why did you guys break up?" he asked me "he cheated on me" I said as he looked at me confused.

"Liza is too good for him" he said which made me jealous to be honest. "what's wrong?" David asked me confused he must have noticed my face. "oh nothing go have fun with your friends I'll see you tonight with your gift" I said winking at him. "oh it better be good" he said walking past me and grabbing my butt. "David" I said turning around and looking at him as he laughed.

I shook my head and turned back around and looked down at my phone. "hey Luna" I heard someone say I turned around and saw Liza. "hey" I said smiling at her "do you mind if I ask why you and Lucas broke up?" Liza asked me as I sighed. "um if we're being honest it's because he cheated on me" I said as she nodded.

"It was like 7 months ago" I said trying to make the situation less worse "I'm sure he's changed" I said as she smiled at me. "Luna it's okay I wanted to know" she said shrugging "if we don't work out then we don't work out but for now we're going steady" she said as I nodded. "I love you girl" she said hugging me "love you to bitch" I said as we both laughed

"I'll go get us drinks" I said to Diamond as she nodded I turned around and walked back into the house. I walked into the kitchen and to the island where all the drinks were I poured two cups. "hey" I heard someone say I turned around and saw Lucas "oh hey" I said scratching my neck. "I know this is weird but I really like Liza" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"Listen I don't want to talk about this but just know if you cheat on her I will literally kill you" I said as he nodded. "I would never" he said as I gave him a dirty look "you cheated on me" I said looking at him confused "that was different we weren't made for each other" he said as I shook my head. "so you cheated on me like just break up with me" I said sighing "whatever we're not talking about that just know don't fucking hurt her" I said nodding and walking out of the kitchen with the two drinks.

~~~

The party was dying down a little bit and it was around 1 in the morning. I was in the kitchen getting a drink when I felt someone grab my waist. I turned around and saw David look up at me. "wanna go to my room" he asked me moving his hands up and down my thighs. By his voice I could tell he has been drinking but he wasn't drunk.

"come on" I said laughing and grabbing his hands we walked over to his room and opened the door. "Corinna!" David yelled as we saw Corinna and Todd half naked on Davids bed. "get out" David said as we both laughed. "my bad I forgot it was your birthday" Todd said getting up "Corinna" I said laughing as she got off the bed. "I'm so embarrsed" she said walking out the room.

David shut the door and locked it as we both laughed. "they're funny" he said as we walked over to the bed and he sat down. I wrapped my arms around David's neck and crawled on top of his lap I leaned down and kissed him. "before we do anything" I said pulling away as we both smiled.

"I got you your gift" I said smiling and getting up "is it expensive?" he asked me as I walked to his closet. "that's none of your buisness" I said grabbing the bag and standing up I walked over to him and handed him the bag. He opened it and pulled out a black box "open it" I said smiling he opened it and revealed a silver braclet that had the date of when we started dating on it.

I put out my hand and shook my wrist making him see that I had the same braclet. "this is perfect" he said putting it around his wrist. "I'm glad you like it" I said as he put the bag down next to him. "I love it" he said as I crawled back on top of him "and I love you" he said making me smile "I love you to" I said kissing him. "now for your second birthday gift" I said pushing him back onto the bed.

@lunasmith: tonight was a good night I'm so proud of you and everything that you do and I'm proud to have you as my boyfriend happy birthday love I love you ❤️ 👤:@daviddobrik

👤:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, lizakoshy and 2,498,387 others

@daviddobrik: aww thank you baby I love you to ❤️

@lizakoshy: you guys are too cute

@diamondwhite: I'm the one taking these pictures and giving you guys duna

@lunasmith: duna? @diamondwhite

@fanaccount: David and Liza = Duna