23.0 | 10 million

~Luna's POV~

"are you going home for thanksgiving or are you going with David?" Diamond asked me as I looked up at her. We were both sitting on the couch and she randomly said that. "that was random" I said laughing "well I was gonna go home and wanted to see if you wanted to buy a ticket together" she said as I nodded.

Me and Diamond were both from Cleveland. When I moved there my first day at high school I met her and we were friends ever since. Her family loves me and my family loves her. "Um I don't know I guess I should talk to David about it" I said shrugging. "Okay well let me know" she said as I nodded.

~~~

"happy 10 million!" I yelled to David as he smiled. Me, Corinna, Trisha,  Alex, Dom, Jason, David and Josh were all sitting on the couch in the apartment with his social blade up. David had his camera out and was recording "Alex no!" David yelled as Alex grabbed a baseball bat and started smashing the TV. It was a planned bit that we all knew about "just like the one million bit" Alex said as we laughed.

David turned off his camera and everyone turned to David and started talking I pulled out my phone and saw that it was 10 in the morning. I walked over to the other side of the couch and sat down by Jason and Trisha who were sitting there by themselves. "hey so I wanna plan a party for David tonight can you guys keep him for the whole day" I said as Trisha smiled at me.

"thats such a cute girlfriend thing to do" she said making me laugh "yes we can" Jason said answering the question for me. "thank you I'll text you when to bring him back" I said as they nodded. I pulled out my phone and made a group chat of a couple of us and texted it.

Vlog squad but without David

Okay guys I'm planning a party tonight for David because of his 10 million so let me know if you guys are gonna come

heath - can we wrap David's house in wrapping paper

Scott - why isn't david in this

LMFAO yes you can do that to his house

Natalie - I'm at Davids house so I'll let you guys in the house

Okay I'll get food and drinks etc

natalie - Davids play button came in the mail to so we can surprise him

"hey" David said snapping me out of my thoughts I locked my phone and looked up at him. "congrats on 10 mil" I said smiling at him he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. "I'm sorry but I have to go to a shoot today which is in a hour" I said as he smile went away. "you're always doing photo shoots" he said as I shrugged "thats my job" I said making him half smile.

"I'll see you later okay I can come to your house at like 7" I said as he nodded "okay I'll be home at 7" he said he leaned in and kissed me and I pulled away. "bye baby" I said "bye" he said smiling at me as I stood up "bye everyone" I said waving at them. Some people waved and some said bye as I walked to the front door.

~~~

I grabbed the bags from the back of my car and walked up to Davids door. I opened the door and saw half of his house wrapped "oh my god" I said laughing and looking around. "you like it?" Heath asked as I walked into the kitchen. "yes its great" I said putting all the bags on the kitchen island.

"me, Heath and Kc are going to surprise David in the back yard with his play button" Zane said as I smiled. "were also going to be wearing tutu's" Heath said making me laugh. "Thats great but I have to move my car before they get here" I said grabbing my car keys. "you still drive that shitty ass car" Corinna said walking into the kitchen making Zane and Heath laugh.

"Fuck you okay I like it" I said as she rolled her eyes smiling "Aren't you a model and make a lot of money" Heath said as I laughed. "It's called paying rent in L.A." I said making them laugh as I walked to the front door.

~~~

Everyone had their phones and cameras out as we waited for David to come in the house. The front door opened and everyone yelled while confetti went everywhere. David walked in and everyone led him outside. The huge box opened and Zane and Heath popped out while Kc opened the play button box.

~~~

I heard people yelling outside and I saw David up on peoples shoulders. I was proud of him and watching him made me smile. "oh my god the way you look at him is everything" Trisha said as I laughed looking at her. "You guys are really cute and I can tell you're gonna last for a long time" she said making me smile.

"That's so nice of you" I said as she smiled at me "you're so nice" I said as she smiled "oh my god I love you" she said as we both laughed.

~~~

"Okay bye Corinna bye Toddy" I said as they walked out of the house. I shut the door and locked it because they were the last people to leave. "that's it for today's vlog don't forget to like and subscribe and tweet me at David Dobrik I wanna say thank you guys for getting me to 10 million subscribers because without you guys I would be nothing" he said as I smiled at him walking over to him. "anything else to add Luna" he asked turning to me "you guys wanted it so we're going to kiss on camera" I said moving Davids face and leaning in.

"sike" I said whispering to the camera as me and David laughed. He moved his camera and turned it off "I'm so proud of you" I said as he smiled at me "that means a lot" he said leaning in and kissing me. "Can I ask you something" I said as we started walking to his room. "yeah" he said opening his bedroom door "what were you planning to do for thanksgiving?" I asked as he laid on his bed looking over at me.

"uh I don't know why?" he asked as I laid down next to him "you wanna go to Cleveland with me?" I asked as he smiled. "yes" he said as I smiled "okay good I was so scared to ask you" I said as he laughed. "why?" he asked confused "I don't know it's weird asking you to meet my family" I said as he laughed. "It's okay" he said wrapping his arms around me and putting his head on the top of my head.

"thank you for planning the party for me it means a lot" he said making me smile. "of course I was proud of you and wanted you to celebrate it" I said getting comfortable. "I love you so much" David whispered to me making me blush "I love you to" I said back to him smiling and falling asleep quickly.

@lunasmith: congratulations on 10 million i'm so proud of you and everything that you do you work hard for everything, I love you so much ❤️👤:@daviddobrik

👤:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, diamondwhite and 2,397,387 others

@lunasmith: damn i've been posting about David a lot

@daviddobrik: Aw this is cute I'm proud to have you as a girlfriend love you ❤️

@heathhussar: I took this

@diamondwhite: great party sis

@corinnakopf: y'all are so mf cute and i love it

@daviddobrik: your attitude changed @corinnakopf