32.0 | Car Crash

~Luna's POV~

I was laying in my bed just sitting there and thinking about new years eve it has been like three days since the party and I've just been sitting in bed all day. I rolled over and saw it was Marco my brother. I picked up my phone and answered it "hello" I said "Luna it's mom" Marco said while crying.

"what happened?" I asked confused and sitting up "she's in the hospital she was in a car crash it's really bad" he said as my heart dropped. "oh my god I'm getting the first flight home" I said standing up and grabbing my duffle bag from the closet. "okay text me when you find one" he said as I started grabbing clothes.

"okay bye" I said hanging up I hurried up and packed my bag and went online to buy a plane ticket. The flight was tonight at 6 and it was 2 right now "Diamond" I said walking out my room and downstairs "I'm going to Cleveland my mom's in the hospital" I said walking past her and in the kitchen.

"what happened?" she asked me as I grabbed a pop tart "she got into a bad car crash i'm leaving for the airport now" I said throwing the wrapper in the trash. "keep me updated" she yelled as I walked out the house.

~David's POV~

I have been trying to call Luna all day but her phone is taking me straight to voicemail and I think she blocked my number. I got in my car and drove to her house when I got there I parked my car and walked to the front door. I knocked and the door opened revealing Diamond.

"hey is Luna home?" I asked her awkardly "she didn't tell you?" Diamond said looking at me confused. "about what?" I asked her confused "her mom got into a bad car crash she went home" Diamond said as my heart dropped "I'll see you later" I said to Daimond "okay bye" she said as I turned and walked away.

~Luna's POV~

"Marco!" I yelled seeing him in the hospital hall he turned around and came up to me hugging me. "is she okay what happened?" I asked confused "she was in a hit and run and the medics came to get her she was passed out their working on her now" he said as I nodded. "do the medics know that she's illegal and we don't have insurance" I whispered to him as his eyes widened.

"I think dad kind of forgot about that" he said as my heart dropped I looked past Marco and saw our dad. I walked over to him and hugged him "I'm so sorry dad" I said as he was crying "Luna I need you" he said pulling away. "what's up?" I asked him confused "you need to go to the house and get your mom's visa and birth cirtificate" he said as I nodded. "I'll be right back" I said as he nodded.

~~~

"where is it?" I asked going through the cardboard boxes. When I got to my parents house I changed and now I'm upstairs looking for this fucking birth cirtificate. "oh my god I found it" I said pulling it out of the boxes. I walked downstairs and saw my siblings in the living room. I went to open the door and jumped back when I saw "David?" I asked staring at himm confused.

"Why are you here?" I asked him "I came to see you I heard about your mom" he said as I shook my head. "I don't want you here I don't wanna see you right now" I said thinking about new years eve. "Luna I wanna say sorry for new years" he said as I sighed "I don't care about that right now do you know why I'm here" I said as teaes welled up.

"my mom might die I'm not thinking about that" I said as some tears rolled down my face. "I just wanna help" he said rubbing his arm and making me feel bad. "if you wanna help" I said sighing "stay here and watch them I'm going back to the hospital" I said as he nodded.

~~~

I got to the hospital and ran to my dad I handed him the papers and he thanked me. "where are the children" he asked me as I sighed. "Davids with them at the house" I said as he nodded. I sat down next to Marco and sighed "are you okay?" he asked me as tears started going down my cheeks. "not at all" I said with my voice cracking "David kissed his ex and now hes here mom might die I'm the opposite from okay" I said as he hugged me. "It's gonna be okay we always get through stuff" Marco said as I was crying into his shoulder.