39.0 | Stress

It's been a couple weeks since we got home from Italy and the whole trip was amazing. Ever since we got back David has been stressed out with the vlogs. He stays up all night editing them and if he doesn't have footage he stresses out. I'm worried about his mental health.

~~~

I woke up and David wasn't in the bed he was probably in the living room. I got up and put my hair in a quick bun. I walked out of his room into the living room where I saw David sleeping on the couch with his laptop open and his vlog camera there. I walked over to him and grabbed his camera putting it on the charger.

I grabbed his laptop and put it on the charger also. I walked to the kitchen and made coffee and eggs. I checked David's youtube account to see if he posted his video because if he didn't he would be mad. "are you making food?" David asked scaring me. "yeah you want some?" I asked him as he walked over to me. "good morning" I said as he kissed me "did you stay up editing?" I asked him as he nodded.

"that's not healthy for you I'm sure your fans wouldn't care if you posted a little late" I said as he shook his head. "I know it's just for me I want to post certain days" he said as I shrugged.

~~~

I got out the shower and changed into leggings a t shirt I left my hair down and didn't do my makeup. I walked out the bathroom and saw David sitting on his bed going through his camera. "what's wrong?" I asked him I could tell by his face something was wrong. "I don't have any vlog footage and don't know what to do" he said looking up at me.

"invite people over and make a bit" I said sitting down next to him. "takes too much time" he said sighing. My phone started ringing and I saw it was Diamond I muted the phone and turned to David. "I'm sorry I have to go but I know you'll think of something" I said as he turned looking at me. "I love you" he said kissing me "I love you to I'll see you later" I said grabbing my phone and standing up.

~~~

I got home from being at Diamond and Harpers house. I heard people talking in the living room and I walked in to see Zane and Heath drunk on the pool table and Jason yelling at them. "where's David?" I asked Jason as he looked up at me. "he left because Zane and Heath were stressing him out and he couldn't focus" Jason said as I put my bag down.

"did he say where he was going?" I asked him as Jason shook his head. "no he just say he would be back" Jason said. "Heath put that down!" Jason yelled at him. I grabbed my purse again and left the house.

I parked the car and got out I was kind of creeped out being in the middle of the woods but I hope David was here. I walked further into the cave and saw David sitting on the edge. "David" I said making him turn around to me.

"what are you doing here?" he asked as I sat down next to him. "I came to see you" I said as he looked up at me. "you've been stressed out a lot I think you should take a break from vlogging" I said as he sighed. "I want to but I can't" he said as I shook my head. "four twenty is coming up stop the vlogs till then" I said as he half smiled.

"that's actually a good idea" he said smiling at me. "and you can get your sleep schedule back on track" I said as he laughed a little. "I love that you care about me so much like you came all the way out here" David said smiling at me. "I don't mind and I care about you I wanna be here with you" I said setting my head on David's shoulder.

~~~

Me and David walked into the house holding hands. No one was here I guess Zane, Heath and Jason left. "what the hell happened to the light" I said pointing at the broken glass on the pool. "Heath broke it when they were drunk" David said making me laugh.

"It's okay I can find a new one" I said as we walked into our room. "I'll let everyone know I'm taking a break in tomorrow's vlog" David said laying down. "Okay" I said laying down next to him "I love you goodnight" he said as I closed my eyes "I love you to goodnight" I said back to him.