"Meet Alexis." He smirked watching the curious girl scan the car.

"You named your car?" Lolita scoffed.

"I made my car." Damien shot back, raising his brow in a playful manner.

Lolita had not realised her jaw had swung open until a newcomer's hand gently pushed it shut. Spinning around to face the stranger, Lolita was greeted with a pair of familiar shining emerald orbs, and a crooked grin she had grown hate. Isaac. The small girl felt as if the tightest belt around her waist had loosed as she jumped into his arms.

"You came. You actually came." Her old friend laughed into her hair as he returned her embrace.

"I didn't have much of a choice." He replied through laughter, his eyes diverting up to the Lycan.

"You might want to let go." The Lycan smirked turning his head to face Damien who was faintly shaking.

"Oh, my bad." He pulled away grinning at his petite friend "What're you wearing?"

"Alexis, give me the run down" Damien interjected, through gritted teeth.

'Is he talking to the car?' Isaac questioned me through our mind link. 'If he thinks that it is going to answer him, well, I'll pray for you, Lo'

Surely an automated voice caused the pair to jerk back. "Sir, your pack has returned to your grounds. 3 male Delta's of 18-20 have returned with a mate. 2 have been admitted to the hospital from previous night's events, no deaths or grievous bodily harm..

Now it was Lolita's turn to tap her friend's jaw shut. 'He made it too' and with that, his jaw re-swung open.

...Would that be all, sir?"

"Yes. Take us to the closest mall."

The car doors swung upwards causing Lolita to jump while she and Isaac eyed the car as if it would burst into flames.

"You're kidding me, Stark." Lolita whispered mute enough for no human to notice but this was not the case with werewolves.

"How did you know my last name?" Damien joked, mimicking Lolita's shocked expression from earlier. Rolling her eyes, the small girl clambered into the futuristic car, soon followed by the others.

"Are we there yet?"

The other passengers groaned at Isaac's much over-used sentence.

"Hey! We've been mindlessly driving around all day. Firstly buying an unnecessary amount of clothes" He motioned towards the boot of the car. "And then tracking down Damien's mindless minions." He then motioned towards a foreign passenger beside Lolita, earning another groan from him. "I need sleep."

"Finally something I can agree with you on." Lolita chimed in. Aggravated that the boys would not let her sleep, afraid she'd transport to the other side of the world.

After an excruciating drive, the vehicle smoothly came to a halt, the gravel beneath crunching.

"Er Dracula's brought us to his haunted bat cave?"

"Okay, you're literally not even make sense now Isaac." Muttered Steph approaching the boy. After facing the building Lolita had the same reaction, the vacant towering building sent chills down her spine, the building was not at all welcoming but resembled an evil Hogwarts.

"You live here?" What was Lolita thinking agreeing to leave with this creature, there was nothing mundane about him, how did she expect to live a normal life with an expressionless murderer who built talking cards? She could hear Isaac's irritating remarks in her head now regarding her happily ever afters with prince Shrek and this swamp.

"No" He burst into laughter, scrunching his nose at the thought. Lolita felt a spasm of relief flood into her but his laughter caused her to remain tense, this is the first time she had heard him express such genuine emotion, the petite girl grew quite fond of the sound and childish expression which accompanied it. "It's just the closest property I own in America. I don't know about you but I couldn't last another 'are you there yet' If he wasn't your friend and Steph's-um I would've killed him by now."

"Steph's what?"

"Uh nevermind." He muttered grinning.

Much to Lolita's relief, her brief stroll through the castle was enough for her to realise the inside, in fact, resembled nothing of the exterior, although, it seemed like an old-fashioned palace fit for a medieval king, it was well kept and strangely homey, which brought Lolita's attention to the scurrying maids which were frantic in attempting to please Damien during his surprise visit.

A small elderly woman led Lolita upstair's into a large oak room, the petite girl refused to let the woman carry her bags, the notion seemed absurd, she struggled up the stairs with handfuls of plastic bags Damien had forcefully bought her. Once she reached the room, the lady bowed her head in respect before addressing her as "Luna"

"Please call me Lolita or Lo." Lolita smiled back at the lady as she returned the smile, keeping her gaze low before shutting the door. What was it with people addressing Damien with such fear? Granted, he was intimidating but Lolita would not allow the same treatment to undergo for herself, she wanted everyone to feel comfortable around her.

Once she changed into her fresh pair of nightwear, the petite girl crawled under the silky crimson sheets, her eyes fluttering shut. The deep sleep consumed her leaving the small girl feeling light and fluttery. Failing an attempt to turn into her side, Lolita felt paralysed. That's when she noticed she indeed was floating inches above her sleeping figure, confused and off-put Lolita suddenly remembered Damien's words. Looks like she was going on another little trip. No matter how violently she swung her arms and legs, she could not return to her sleeping body but simply continued to drift away.