"It could be our thing. Crying Together. Crying parties. Totally."

^Cher dropping the baby bottle on the tray (pretend those are baby bottles XD)

**Not Edited (Please ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes. ;A;)**

❝ Crying is cleansing. There's a reason for tears, happiness or sadness. ❞

-Dionne Warwick

~~

[February- week 2]

"Is it normal to want to throw a person off the side of a building?"

"Hello to you too," Max drawled, patting Dulce's head as she sucked on the straw of her apple juice.

"I get it, I shouldn't have stolen that baby bottle," Cher continued ranting from her side of the phone. "But seriously she had three and if I have to hear her complain about how much of a bitch I am- because I already know I'm a bitch, not that big of a deal, I'll live with that. No, no, what is pissing me the fuck off is that she doesn't know what to do with the baby like are you fucking kidding me I don't know what to do with a baby! This is her child, how does she not know?! And- ohmygosh the baby is crying again how do you shut babies up do they have these things on Google?"

"Have you gotten any sleep?"

"No, because the baby WON'T. STOP. CRYING. I do not know what to do anymore. Please tell me that Kelvin guy is there," Cher said desperately.

"He is."

"GET HIM ON THE PHONE. NOW."

"What's the magic word?"Max said in a sing-song voice.

"GET THE GUY ON THE FUCKING PHONE OR I WILL CUT OFF YOUR BALLS WHEN YOU ARE ASLEEP AND LEAST EXPECTING IT."

"Please spare my balls," Max said quickly, placing Dulce beside him on the couch and running with the phone and slamming open the bathroom.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Kelvin shrieked from his sitting position on the toilet. "WHAT THE HELL MAN I'M IN THE BATHROOM- AND I LOCKED IT, HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN?!"

"TALK TO CHER ABOUT BABIES BEFORE SHE CUTS MY DICK OFF."

"Huh. I guess we can cut your dick off if you're possessive about your balls," Cher mused thoughtfully.

"Am I missing something here?!" Kelvin asked, bewildered at the conversation going on while he was trying to do his business on the toilet.

"Just talk to her," Max said, handing the phone over to Kelvin.

"Hello?" Kelvin asked cautiously.

"Are you Kelvin?" A voice asked from the other end.

"Uh... Yes?"

"Great, that's- YOU BITCH GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK."

"OH, SO NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FELT WHEN YOU TOOK AWAY MY BABY BOTTLE!" Kelvin heard Brittany yell.

"YOU HAD THREE FUCKING BOTTLES, LET IT GO YOU CRAZY BITCH, LET. IT. GO."

Before Kelvin could make anything of the screaming going on at the other end, the line cut off and he was left listening to the dial tone.

"So?" Max asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Uh... I think they're fighting?" Kelvin muttered, handing the phone back.

"And...?" The blonde asked, staring at the Asian.

"And... I need you to get out of the bathroom because you're creeping me out."