"I may or may not have attacked her for a baby bottle."

**Not Edited (Please ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes. ;A;)**

❝         Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.        ❞  

                                          —Leah LaBelle

~~

[February-week 1]

"Have you guys all bonded with your children and partner?"

"Yeah, to a certain extent," Cher nodded as Dulce looked up at her from her place on Cher's lap.

After they both defiled Max's face, they became instant best friends.  Anyone who writes 'poopy' over Max's stupidly flawless face deserves to be best friends in Cher's book.

Also, there was a moment when Cher almost had a panic attack when she accidentally ran into Dulce and knocked the little girl down, which caused Cher to end up hugging Dulce into accepting her apology.

Max had recorded it instead of extending a hand of help.

That asshole.

"That's great!" The shows director/ announcer smiled. "Because we're splitting you guys up!"

"Uh... What now?" Max asked after a moment of stunned silence.

~*~*~*~*~

"As you guys may have heard, we're splitting all of you up," The director said to the large crowd of people.

Murmurs were heard as all the partners looked around in confusion after being told the same exact thing and told to arrive at the auditorium.

"Where's Alicia?" Cher asked, looking curiously over at Kenn.

"She had a family emergency," Kenn said, shrugging. "So I guess I'm on my own today."

"There are 200 groups that passed so far. Therefore, one person from each partnership will come up and draw a slip of paper from the hat. Each group will have 100 partners in it to make the teams equal. The paper will either have a pink or blue dot on it, along with the location of where you are supposed to go. The rest of the instructions will be explained once you arrive at your destination."

One by one, groups were called up and Cher sent Max as tribute, furrowing her eyebrows when he came back with a pink slip of paper with an address on it.

"That's not anywhere on campus," Cher said slowly.

"Yeah. We have to get there though. Do you drive?"

~*~*~*~*~

"MAX YOU FUCKING IDIOT WE'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY."

"DON'T PRESSURE ME. I WILL PANIC AND DO THINGS 23 TIMES SLOWER THAN I ALREADY AM."

"OH MY- YOU HAVE ABOUT AS MUCH SENSE OF DIRECTION AS A DRUNK PERSON THAT JUST SPUN AROUND IN THE SPINNING TEACUPS."

"WHAT'SWITH YOUR ANALOGIES THEY SUCK."

"YOU KNOW WHAT SUCKS EVEN MORE? YOUR DIRECTIONAL SKILLS."

"WELL IF I SUCK SO MUCH WHY DON'T YOU DRIVE THEN."

"I DON'T HAVE A LICENSE!"

"THERE, SEE, NOW BE A GOOD LITTLE PASSENGER AND STOP COMPLAINING!"