"I'M ON YOUR TEAM!"

^My jam right now

^^Also, Dulce all ready for summer >u<

**Not Edited (Please ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes. ;A;)**

"WAKE UP!"

"No, go away," Max groaned, pulling the covers over her head and curling up to form a blanket burrito.

"Up," Members of the production crew yelled, trying to extract Max from his bed.

"I DIDN'T EVEN EAT BREAKFAST YET! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" Cher yelled, outstretching her hand and managing to grab a banana as she was dragged away from the dorm. "WHAT IS GOING ON?!"

~*~*~*~*~

"Whoa!"

A blonde boy stared in surprise, as a girl excitedly slapped his shoulder and then ran away.

"What just-"

"BEN, GET ON THE BUS SO WE CAN WIN GAMES AND BE WINNERS," A red hair girl yelled from the open window of a large tour bus.

"Okay," He yelled back, curiously entering the bus.

Well, that was weird.

~*~*~*~*~

"Today we have very special guests!" The host announced. "We are at an amusement park and mixed in with the guests are graduates and famous performers who have graduated from the school and have come back to participate in Hello, Baby!"

Cheers went up from the huge crowd of about two thousand gathered all around the park's television screens.

"The guest stars today will have a mission they need to accomplish before they can enter the amusement park!"

The camera panned over to a large stage with ten RV's, each with a karaoke booth inside and 15 couples standing outside each RV.

"Each Star couple will enter an RV and have to pick a piece of paper. The paper will have a number on it, and they have to get the exact karaoke score the number indicates. They need to keep doing this until they pass in order to get into the park.

"At the same time, the Student Couples will be doing a mission of their own. If the Student Couple finish their mission and reach the park before the Star Couple can finish theirs, the Student Couple will get a head start on the next and final mission.

"However, if the Star Couple successfully passes, they will get a head start and a better chance at winning the next mission.

"Both teams are playing for an all-you-can-eat-buffet ticket that lasts a year- and might I mention, neither teams have eaten a full breakfast because of the abrupt wake up calls, so they are very VERY hungry.

"Now, let's begin!"

More cheers erupted and the camera panned to show the 300 stars participating on the show, all waving and smiling.

Raissa and Ben stepped into the karaoke booth, looking around at the multiple cameras mounted in the room and a producer sitting in front to greet them, holding out a hat with rolled up pieces of paper.

"Do I choose one?" Ben asked, hand hovering over the papers.

The producer nodded and Ben picked one, opening it up in front of the camera.

"What number is it?" Raissa asked.

"80," Ben said happily, proudly showing the number.

"We have to get exactly 80 on the karaoke machine, right?" The red haired girl asked the producer who nodded again.