"WE TOTALLY DIDN'T LOSE HER!"

^Cher

**Not Edited (Please ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes. ;A;)**

So hold your head high baby,

Show the world you're fine,

Don't give in to the heartache,

Because People would kill to see you fall...

-Unknown

~~

**June 30: Final Day**

"I don't know where Dulce is."

"Cher! You're joking right?" Alicia asked, eyes wide. "It's the last day! You only had to keep track of your child for one more day."

"I know!" The Asian girl replied, looking frazzled as she waved her phone around in frustration. "Max said he was going to bring her but oh, would you look at that? He's not fucking here."

"Student number 84?"

"WE HAVE HER! WE TOTALLY DIDN'T LOSE HER!" Cher screamed in terror as she turned to stare at her physiology professor, clutching her cellphone to her chest.

The professor blinked, eyeing the student in front of her. "Uh..."

"I mean, uh, heeeeeey," Cher smiled tightly, leaning awkwardly against the wall in a pose that screamed 'I am very uncomfortable and not at all cool right now.'

"Most of the prospective adoptive parents are already here. Please bring your child to the front in thirty minutes, okay?" The professor nodded, tapping her clipboard.

"Yes. Bring the child. Yes. Comprehendo. Yes. Totally. Yes," Cher nodded, waving as the professor backed away slowly, shooting her a suspicious look.

'Oh my god, where the fuck did Max take her?!" The girl growled, her perfect grade slipping from her grasp as she tried to comprehend just how dire the situation was. She didn't have the child (Max did), she didn't have the video logs (Max had them), she didn't even have the fucking report. She went and gave Maximus the whole entire fucking bag and now she regretted it. A lot. Because she was going to fail.

She couldn't fail. She was Asian. Sure she was leaving the school once the month was over, and sure she wasn't the most Asian Asian (she passed with average grades in high school to be honest) but the look of disappointment that crossed her mother's face every time she failed something was enough to motivate (and sometimes terrorize) her into getting A's.

"How are you holding up?" Alicia asked, her black hair bunched in waves over her right shoulder, revealing her perfect jaw line and cocoa colored skin.

"Right now?" Cher asked, cocking her head as she watched Alicia's child squirm in his "mother's" arms. "I'm confident in my decision. Although I'm going to kill Max slowly either way."

"Why she kill Max?!" The little boy asked, dismayed as he stared at Cher with wide eyes. "I like Max!"

"Oh, no sweety, I'm not going to kill him- much. And if I do, I promise to do it nicely!" Cher smiled as Alicia slapped Cher on the back of her head.

"Ow!"

"That's not how you talk to kids, girly. It's been half a year and you still haven't learned?!"

"Hey, my child is pretty blunt with me so I'm blunt right back. It's how we bond," Cher defended, flipping her phone open and frowning at the glowing screen.

"Still no reply?" Alicia asked, setting Kale on the ground to go play.

"Nope," Cher muttered, closing her eyes and sighing as she leaned against the wall. She put an arm over her eyes, her left hand gripping the phone. "Alicia... What do I do if he finds out?"

"What do you mean what do you do?" Alicia snapped, grabbing both of Cher's hands and staring into her eyes. "It's not your fault. It never was, and it isn't now. Sure, I don't like your decision either, but it's yours to make and I will help you if I can. And Max should do the same."

"CHER!"

The Asian girl turned around, gulping as a blonde haired guy carrying a little girl and a duffle bag stomped over, an angry look on his face.

"What's this shit I'm hearing about you dropping out?"

~~~~~

Going to combine a ton of different ideas into this one so I still have to work out the details but hopefully you liked it~! :3 This is inspired by the variety TV show: "SHINee Hello Baby" and it is HILARIOUS. GO WATCH IT. Seriously, it will make you laugh so hard and fall in love with those boys. XD Anways, tell me what you think, comment, vote, and thank you so much for reading~! <3