"Your time starts NOW."

^Max's unimpressed look

**Not Edited (Please ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes. ;A;)**

❝ Accept everything about yourself - I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end - no apologies, no regrets. ❞

-Henry A. Kisseinger

~~

**6 months prior: January [week 1]**

"NO! NO! DON'T GO IN THE FUCKING HOUSE- OHMYGOSH SHE'S GOING TO DIE!"

"Cher," Max drawled, eyeing the Asian girl yelling at the television. "You do realize that no matter how much you yell 'no' at the television, it's not going to change the plot, right?"

"SHUT UP! Do you see how stupid she is?! It's so dark, why the hell is she even doing at the house alone?! People are so stupid sometimes, see, if she listened to me the first time I told her not to go in, this wouldn't have happened and no chainsaw murderer would decapitate her! Hey, are you even listening?!"

"Huh? Uh, yeah. Something about her being stupid."

"You stopped listening there?"

"You talked after that?"

Cher narrowed her eyes, huffing and turning to the screen right on time to see a bloody chainsaw glint.

"OHMYGOSH IT'S THE MURDERER!" Cher screamed, covering her eyes. She peeked through the gaps of her hands and squeaked when blood splattered on the scream. "Why's he so fugly? And is the girl dead?"

"I don't get why you watch horror movies if it scares you so much," Max hummed, eyeing the television before turning back to stare as Cher flinched at the bloodcurdling scream.

She was so much more entertaining.

"Because the main guy who's not the fugly murderer is really cute," Cher said, uncovering her eyes and wincing as blood dripped off the chainsaw. "The things I do for you Ben; the things I do for you."

"His girlfriend is really hot," Max inputted, watching as Cher started slapping his arm and gesturing at the screen. "What?"

"IT'S BEN! AND RAISSA! THEY'RE ON THE SCREEN! PLEASE DON'T DIE."

"I bet only one person will live," The blonde mused.

"I hate you."

"I love you too, baby," Max drawled, watching as Cher's head snapped to glare at him.

"Don't call me a baby Maximus."

"Are you going to stop me?" The blonde grinned, eyes flashing.

"Now now children, bond with each other," Alicia tsked, walking into the room and putting a folder between the two having a glaring contest. "You've only met for a week, play nice. You'll be stuck with each other for six months."

"He's being a dumbass. He called me baby."

"'Baby' is a term of endearment in the English language," Alicia stated, sitting next to Cher. "I find it funny how you know so much swear words but not a lot of vocabulary. I mean, I get you've only been in the US for a year and a half, but wow."

"Everyone learns three things when they choose to learn a language," Cher said seriously, holding up one finger. "One: how to say hello. Two," She continued, holding up another finger. "How to say I love you. And three," She stated, holding up a third finger. "Swear words. Also, you can't judge me, American culture is weird."