"How good are you at tag?"

^Cher's "come hither" look XD

**Not Edited (Please ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes. ;A;)**

❝ The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long. ❞

-Unknown

~~

"Dammit Max, you had one job," Cher said through gritted teeth as she pulled herself out from a ball pit. "One fucking job."

"How was I supposed to know that she was a demon under an angel's mask?!" Max yelled, trudging through the ball pit. "And why is there a ball pit here at this school?!"

"There was one play that required a ball pit. Rich schools can do anything they want," Cher muttered, shaking plastic balls from her hood. "We have an inflatable castle and a petting zoo somewhere here too. The advantages of owning acres of land."

"At least now I know why they didn't give the children numbers," Max grumbled, trying to remove a small boy climbing him like a beanstalk. "The babies all look the same but they can't run away. These kids run like the fucking wind."

"You attract all the kids but the one we're supposed to get," Cher said drily, watching as little kids squealed around Max excitedly.

They must not see such a tall person on a daily basis. Then again, Max was really tall and good looking, even to Cher, so she understood why the kids crawled on him like a beanstalk.

"Which way did Dulce run?"

"How should I know? I was trying to escape that kid currently trying to eat that plastic ball," Cher replied, pointing at a little boy gnawing on a blue plastic ball and making a face. "I'm not going to touch that ball."

"C'mon Cher, do you really hate kids that much?" Max asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Yes," She replied immediately, without hesitation. "Very much. They are on my list of 'most hated things.'"

"You were a kid once!"

"And I'm sure I must have hated myself. Seriously, I wonder why no one has punched me yet," Cher mused thoughtfully.

"Probably because you scare the crap out of everyone," Max muttered, finally removing himself from the ball pit. "That pit is like a fucking black hole."

"Cool story bro, now let's go find Dulce," The Asian girl said, flipping her phone open.

"Do you want to be on the show that much?" Max asked, arching an eyebrow as he fell into step next to her.

"No. I don't. But if I can escape being in this month's evaluations, it'll be all worth it," Cher muttered, texting furiously on her phone. "Oh, Alicia and Kenn already found their child."

"Where?"

"Kenn found him in the bathroom. Apparently the kid couldn't reach the sink so he was about to wash his hands in the toilet. Kenn helped him wash his hands and when he brought him out Alicia started pointing at the boy and then Kenn realized that was the kid they were supposed to find."

"Huh," Max said in an amused tone. "He couldn't recognize the child?"

"Apparently not- THERE SHE IS!" Cher yelled, pointing at Dulce who was on top of a bench. The little girl laughed excitedly, and turned to jump off the bench and run.

"Why does she keep running?!"

Max snapped his fingers, suddenly realizing why she'd been running and turned seriously to eye Cher.