Hiccup let out a gulp as he now fully understood why Snotlout was looking at him with starry eyes and why some of his classmates gave him the are-you-crazy-look after that class. But there wasn't anything he could do about that anymore. Prof. Queen had permanent seats assigned to them that first day and it looked like he was stuck in the front row.

"She doesn't seem so bad," Hiccup mumbled as he caught the rest of the table's attention. Sure the Professor had been strict but she had made her point about what type of responsibility a lawyer had.

The others gave him weird looks but then shrugged. They then set about going over their assignments and what should be prioritized. The evening dragged on and soon it was nearly nine o clock. The group left the library as one and headed towards the dorms. Atali and Eret were in another dorm room but close to the others. Snotlout was actually a floor below Hiccup and the twins. As they were walking towards the buildings Eret stopped to look at one of the ladies walking by.

"Yo dude?" Snotlout called but Eret was a little lost in thought until the shorter man poked him in the side. He blinked.

"Aaah" Eret jumped and looked at the assembled group.

"Someone's got a crush!" Atali said in a sing-song voice. "Why don't you go talk to her?"

"Me... no....eh... I can't," Eret mumbled. No one expected him to be the shy one. He looked like a bodybuilder and the whole group had noticed Ruffnut eyeing him like he was a well done T-bone steak.

"Dude just go talk to her," Tuffnut said.

"I don't even know how to get her attention!" Eret retorted.

"Well that's easy," Snotlout boasted. "Just use the Bend and Snap!"

"The what now?!" Eret's brows shot up.

"Here I'll show you!" Snotlout said as he snatched a pen out of his binder. The group watched him as he started walking down the path where he 'accidentally' dropped his pen.

"Oh how clumsy of me," Snotlout said in such a fake voice that caused both Ruffnut and Atali to roll their eyes. The shorter man then bent down to pick up his pen, wiggling his behind a bit which caused Hiccup to facepalm, and then snapping back up lightning fast in a pose that he considered seductive......... but really it wasn't.

Eret couldn't help it, the muscular man broke down in laughter. Loud guffaws rang through the area as he tried to get himself under control. Atali muttered "Snot you look like a penguin that lost its fish," while rolling her eyes.

"It works! I TELL YOU IT WORKS!!" Snotlout told them. "I had many of the ladies looking at me."

"Did you date any of them?" Ruffnut then asked.

"Well no......"

"Well that answers that," Tuffnut stated as he clapped a hand on snotlout's shoulder. "Dude, let me introduce you to poetry. The ladies love poetry."

After that little awkward demonstration the group went to their respective rooms. Sighing, he dumped his bag and books onto the bed and walked to the window, seeing Toothless curled up on the windowsill.

"Hey, bud," he murmured, gently stroking the soft fur. The little black cat stretched, his small paws extending before he tiredly sat up, nudging Hiccup's hand as he gently fussed the little cat. His entire body vibrating with delight, he leaned against the hand and drooled slightly. "Please to see me, huh?" he smiled as Toothless stared at him and jumped down, sitting pointedly by his empty bowl. The young man chuckled.

"I see how it is," he sighed, heading to the plastic box and grabbing a pouch of cat food. "When they invent a cat pouch you can open, I guess I'll never see you, hmm?" Toothless gave an indignant meow and gave a neon green stare at him as he poured the food into the bowl. Staring for a moment longer, Toothless turned his attentions back to the food and tore into the food as Hiccup sighed and put the kettle on, pouring a packet of soup into his mug and sloshing hot water onto it. Wearily, he stirred it and stared at his books on the shelf. He had a lot of reading to do.