Part 3

Chapter 3

"I don't know about this," Hiccup mumbled while smoothing down the front of his black tux as he and Throk were in the men's changing room along with the male counterparts of their graduating class.

"I'd say you look hot," a female voice came from the window and everybody except Hiccup and Throk turned to see Camicazi coming through it.

"Eh...Cami.... This is the men's room." One of their classmates pointed out. Not that anyone was surprised by this anymore. The here people were all used to their former cheer captain sneaking into weird places.

"Yes yes, I know." Cami told the guys. "You all finish what you're doing. I'm just here to see my boy Hiccy." This caused Hiccup to choke at the ridiculous nickname that Cami hadn't used since elementary school.

"What did you do?!" Hiccup asked accusingly while Throk facepalmed.

"What makes you think I did anything?" Cami asked sweetly as she set her backpack down on one of the benches, taking out her own red cap and gown. Her innocent look might have fooled anyone else, but the graduating class in the room knew that such a look was usually followed by an angry Principal huffing and puffing through the corridors. "Shouldn't you guys be putting these things on as well?"

"Don't change the subject." Throk muttered as he crossed his arms to look at Cami. "What did you do?"

"Just a little graduation prank." Cami winked and the whole room let out groans because Cami's definition of 'little' and their definition of 'little' didn't match.

"So you're just using us men for a place to hide?" Throk teased. "We feel so hurt. Right guys?" he joked and several guys laughed as Cami pouted before sticking out her tongue at Throk.

Everyone was almost finished when there was a knock on the door. "Hiccup ya there?" Stoick could be heard on the other side.

"Excuse me guys," Hiccup said before he went out of the room. Snippets of the conversation could still be heard through the door though. ".........talk to you later" and "Your mom is so prou-......" came from Stoick while Hiccup said some time later "Dad please don't start crying now........ -om has all the tissues."

Throk handed Hiccup his cap when he came back inside. "Okay, it's almost time!" Cami said excitedly. She had so much energy suddenly and was bouncing on her heels. "Let's just do a quick checklist," she said to those present in the room.

"Gown and cap?" she asked as she posed her hand in the air to mime checking an imaginary checkbox. Several guys rolled their eyes, some looked down to see if they were indeed wearing said items while several others replied with 'Duh'.

"Pants?" Cami asked with a smirk. Several men shuddered as they remembered Freshman year and Cami's pants stealing crusade. It had actually been a bet made between Cami and the then head-cheerleader.

"A bucket of crabs?" Cami asked causing several graduates to yell "WHAT?!?!"

"Just checking if you guys were still with me," she laughed as both Hiccup and Throk facepalmed.

Hiccup, Throk and Camicazi weren't seated near each other when the ceremony started. The arrangements were alphabetical so Throk was a row behind Hiccup while Cami sat two rows in front of Hiccup. She was seated near Heather but neither of the women were making eye contact with each other.

The Vice-Principal came onto the stage and everyone thought that they were going to start but the announcement that followed had everyone in stitches. "Could the person or persons who disassembled and reassembled your soon to be ex-Principal's car in his office kindly return it to the parking lot after the ceremony."