Engangment Party

Começar do início

Lyric: Awwww I love you and you did a great job.

Stephanie: I know. She said flipping her hair.

We laugh and continue to talk about the wedding and marriage. Bey seems like a pretty cool person but I will never forgive her on what she said about my mother and that's a promise. I felt arms wrap around and a kiss on my neck.

Tremaine: Excuse me ladies. Y'all don't mind if I steal my future wife away.

Girls: Not at all.

Stephanie: Remember y'all still can't have sex. Y'all got one month left.

Lyric: Ugg don't remind me.

We walk away and Trey and I walk on the stage as everyone took their seats. I have Trey the mic and he start talking.

Tremaine: I would like to thank everyone for coming out tonight. Lyric I love you very much and I wouldn't be the man I am today without. You took me back so many times I can't even keep count. I lost you a couple of times in the past and I'm not losing you again in the future. Today is the day we meet and I want to play this video I made of us so everyone please watch.

We turn around. I look at the monitor and the video start playing. There was picture of us and videos. Through out our whole relationship. It was so cute. I stood in front of Trey and he wrap his arms around. I look up at him and kiss him. He is truly the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. The video was over and everyone clap. We turn back around and I saw momma A shedding a few tears. I gave Trey a kiss. The party start again.

Tremaine POV

It was getting late at night momma, Forrest, Alex, Shawn, Stephanie, Beyoncé was still here. We chilling in the living room. Lyric was on lap and we just making out in front of everyone.

April: Can y'all please stop kissing.

Stephanie: Yes Ly you about to swallow his lips.

Lyric: Sorry. I mean that's all I can get.

Stephanie: What does he have dick of gold.

Lyric: I wish but (gco)

Shawn: Ok I'm out.

We just laugh.

Lyric: I was gonna say Stephanie.

Si supieras lo que estaba poniendo abajo. ¿Echa de menos también.

Means If you knew how he was putting down. You miss it too.

Tremaine POV

Tremaine: What hospital ok I'll be there in five minutes.

Lyric: What's wrong.

Tremaine: Gabby is having the baby. I gotta go.

I left the house. My mom and Alex went with me. I can't believe the baby is here. We got to the hospital and I ran in. Even though I'm not suppose to be running on leg. I found the room and Gabby was pushing.

Tremaine: I'm here I'm here.

Gabby: What took your ass so long.

Tremaine: I had my engagement party today.

Doctor Chase: Get ready to push.

I held Gabby's hands and she push. Her screams were has loud as the day we had sex.

Tremaine: Your almost there.

Gabby: Shutup Tremaine.

Doctor Chase: One more push.