Lyric-1 Helen-0

Lyric's POV

Practice was over and some kids were still here waiting for their parents. I saw Helen talking to Asia. She probably scheming out her next plan to get me. I make myself laugh inside. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. It's a text from Trey. While I was walking I see Helen watching me.

Tremaine: Meet me outside where we had our first kiss. Now.

I didn't respond to the text.

Helen: Where are you going.

Lyric: To go meet my man.

She shut right up after I said. I walk outside around the corner of the building. Trey it's not here. So I decided to play Piano Tiles. I feel my phone vibrate again.

Tremaine: Stop looking at your phone and look up.

I look up to see Trey in a tux.

Lyric: Wow trying to impress me with your tux.

Tremaine: Is it working.

Lyric: Maybe. I say seductivly while biting my bottom lip and putting my arms around his neck. We were inches away from each other. I wanted to kiss him so bad but I wasn't going to give in.

Tremaine: Give me a kiss.

Lyric: No

Tremaine: Give me a kiss.

He says will pinning me to the wall.

Tremaine: Give me a kiss. He says whispering to me in my ear.

Lyric: I said no.

Tremaine: Then I guess your not getting your gift then.

Lyric: What gift?

Tremaine: You have to give me a kiss first.

I lean in and move my head to kiss his check.

Tremaine: What was that? he says surprise.

Lyric: You said give you a kiss. You didn't say where.

Tremaine: Well if I had chosen where you could kiss me at I would have chosen this DI...

Lyric: Trey stop. So what's my gift.

Tremaine: Ok ok I'll stop just for you. Your gift is a surprise.

Lyric: Please Trey I'll be a good girl. I say with my pouting face.

Tremaine: Nope I'm not taking that pouting face. Till I can do this.

Trey kisses me passionately and hungrily as if he didn't just see a couple of hours ago. I must of been a good kisser. Trey licks my bottom lip for entrance and I give it to him. We start to explore each other's mouth. Damn this man can kiss so good. At least he can own up to his songs. I got scared when I heard someone call Trey's name.

Helen: Tremaine what are you doing? You are suppose to be picking Asia up. Not tonguing down this Hoe. When you know you want this pussy.

Lyric: Bitch who you calling Hoe. I say ready to grab her when Trey pulls me back.

Tremaine: Look Helen. What your not going to do is disrespect Lyric. If you have a probably with her please be gladly to say it to my face. You are just mad that I found someone else. That looks way sexier then you. Can kiss better than and can treat me better than you. What I want to do right now is call you out your name but I'm not going to do that cause I was raised not to talk down to women. So don't disrespect Lyric again and don't go telling Chantelle this cause I don't want her in my business. Got it.