[131]

Koreaboo!

Son Chaeyoung's new song "Truth Untold" have a meaning behind those lyrics?

Her 4th Album shake her fans for releasing it too early, it is just 3 months ago when she promoted her last song and now she's back for her new record breaking song, The Truth Untold.

Fans started analyzing those lyrics that have deep meaning. They are asking if it has a meaning related to her past relationship with Myoui Mina.

The idol didn't give any response regarding to her new song. Her management didn't give any statement too.

But for her fans, they are assuming it is somehow related to her past relationship with the Japanese Idol Myoui Mina. 

Because all if her song are self-composed, it can possibly related to her life. But the question is;

Does Son Chaeyoung new song, dedicated to Myoui Mina?

--------------------

"What do you think?" Jimin asked her after reading the news that Jimin showed her. Mina put down the phone and sigh. 

"I don't know" She mumbled.

"You heard her song right?" Mina nodded her head. "What do you think those lyrics pertains to?" 

Mina went silent, she don't want to assume things that fast. She knows that Chaeyoung is Expressionism Composer, meaning she base her song, paintings, poems in her mood. Some part of her believing it can possibly be.

Mina only sigh in response. Jimin stop talking about the article about Chaeyoung and caressed her back.

"Sorry for asking, I just wanna know your opinion about that article about her" Mina shook her head, saying it's nothing. 

"How can I make my mistakes right?" She look to Jimin.  

"Tell the truth" He replied. 

"How? Where will I start?" 

"JYP-nim knows everything about us, Mina" He smile and held her hands. "Speak through your heart, and let the truth speak" He added.

"Will she come back to me?" Jimin nodded with a smile. Mina sigh, "She will, trust your heart" He added with full of assurance. 

"Oh, we landed in Korea" Jimin announced. Mina look at the window plane and see that the plane slowly landing on the ground. 

Not too long the stewardess announced that they are ready to get off the plane. Jimin took their bags and speak. "No paparazzi outside, they didn't  know our arrival" She nodded and cover their both face before turning to their managers and separate ways.

"Do you know where Chaeyoung live, Manager eonnie?" Sadness manager glance at the rear mirror and examine Mina first. 

"I know 'cause I'm a friend of her manager" She replied. "Why? You want to go?" She smirk knowing that she wanted to. 

"Can I?" Her manager smile and nodded. "Ok, we'll be there" Mina can't hide her smile.

- - - - - - - - 

"We're here" Mina look outside and saw a tall building, it is a apartment with 10 stories. "Wear her mask and cap. She's on top floor, room 123" Mina nodded and put her maskers and went out, lowering her head as she enter the building with her manager trailing her behind from afar. 

They both enter the elevator, alone. "You sure she's here?" She asked. Her manager shrugged her shoulder. 

As they arrive they immediately look for her room number. Mina stop in front of the door, written '123'. 

"I'll be waiting here. Just call me if anything happens, Ok?" Mina nodded and she let her manager wander around the building.

She heave a deep sigh and knock on the door. 

She gain no response, so she knock again. She was getting her hope fade slowly. She held the doorknob, in case it was open. And to her luck, it was.

"Why is it open?" She mumbled and enter the room.

She was hella nervous and worried, asking who in earth will leave their house open?

As she enter, she saw a familiar paintings on the walls that she saw before in her room. Drawings that she witness to be made. 

She saw her apartment in chaos. Clothes was scattered on the living room, album that was unsigned  was laying on the table and floor. And dishes left unfinished. 

"Where is she?" She asked herself. 

She explore her apartment which is quite bigger for one person. She walk to the first door and there she saw some instruments, piano, mic, mixer for recording and a cabinet with full of her trophies and some Certificate Record Award that hang on the wall. 

It was neat and clean compares to her living room and kitchen.

She closes the door and went to the other room, which she hunch it was her room. 

She didn't knock and enter the room. There she saw her, sleeping in her tummy still in her clothes.

She roam her eyes, she noticed that her room is so dark because the curtain block the windows. She also found her room messy because of some clothes on the floor and shoes scattered on the floor.

She sigh and went to the window to open it. She went to her queen size bed and fix her position. She felt her skin not in normal temperature. She touch her forehead and she has a fever.

"She's sick" She mumbled and quickly went out and grab some towel and a bowl with warm water in it. She wet the towel and put it on her forehead.

"You overuse yourself, that's why you get sick" She mumbled while caressing her hair.

She tuck her the blanket and decided to clean her apartment before leaving with her manager.

She can't face the latter right now. She still not ready. 

•••

I don't know why i came up with this story line lol hakhak