[25] Narrative 09

"She didn't reply" Mina mumbled as she keep on looking on her chats with Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung hasn't reply since this morning, time that they landed on Korea. It's almost midnight and she still keep on waiting for Chaeyoung to reply or seen it. She heave a sigh and lay on her bed, putting her phone on her chest. Plus staring blankly at ceiling.

Sana and Momo are outside, touring themselves down the road.

"What is she doing right now?" Thinking on the latter. She was dying to chat with her. It is like her daily routine that she will have a conversation with her everyday. Though most of their conversation are short because Mina has a lot of things to do and Chaeyoung need to study too.

She then check their schedule and tomorrow they will have a live showcase on SBS, and radio guesting at the evening. Surely she don't have time to check her phone time to time.

Midnight came and the two still outside. She sigh and decided after an hour battling if she will call Chaeyoung or not. Because she realized that texts or chats isn't enough to fill her missing to the latter.

••Dialing Ddalki•••

•••••••

She tap her finger on the back of her phone, while biting her lips. She was just checking if the latter blocked her or something. Some part of her hoping that she still awake and will noticed her chats.

After 5 rings she heard a hoarse voice, saying "Hello?" Mina suddenly sat up biting her lip, deeper. 

On the other line, Chaeyoung didn't know who's the caller.

"..Chaeyoung-ah" Mina mumbled in audible sound, more like whisper. Mina is anxious on how the latter will react. Hoping that she will not remember the night that she picked up her on the bar. Since she delete that log on their chat box.

"Who's this?" Mina gulped again, hearing Chaeyoung's hoarse voice, she just woke up when she heard a ringing sound coming to her phone. Waking her up from her deep slumber. 

"Mi-" Mina clear her throat "Sharon" Chaeyoung in the other line fell on her seat. Making a groan sound "Ahh! Jinjja!" She rubbed her butt  and stood up. Mina got worried after hearing a loud thud. 

"Are you ok? What happened? And what is that sound?" Mina bombarded her questions earning a giggled from Chaeyoung. 

"I-I just fell from my seat" She said, Mina smile and giggled silently, imagining her situation right now. 

"Seat?" 

"Oh, I was-" Chaeyoung just realized that she slept while sitting and leaning on her table. "Fell slept while studying" She scratch her head.

"Ohh, are you that busy?" 

"Y-yeah. I still have last test for tomorrow. That's why" She explained. Mina nodded her head. 

That's why she didn't reply to all my messages earlier. Probably tomorrow too. She thought 

"Ahh, good luck!" She cheered through the phone. Chaeyoung smile. 

"Your voice sounds familiar.." Chaeyoung utter. Mina bit her lips, praying that she didn't recognized her voice. 

"F-familiar?" Nervously asked.

"Yeah. Soft, calm and low speaking voice it reminds me of my friend"

"Friend?"

"Yeah. Ah, nevermind. By the way, why just call? Why not video call?" She whined on the other line. Mina giggled that made Chaeyoung heart fluttered. 

"It will happen soon. Just wait!" Mina giggled again when she heard her whined again. "Anyways, are you watching JTrinity live showcase to all following guesting?" 

"Errr, I think I can't?" Asking like she don't know. Mina is slight disappointed. "I still have a lot of things to do after my exam. But will come to their fan meeting!" She squealed on the other line like a kid, for Mina sounds like.

"Oh, ok."

"Are you coming? Or watch their performance?"

"I don't know~~" She don't want to spill the beans. 

"I hope to see you! Soon!!"

"It will come, be patient. Goodluck on your exam! Fighting!"

"Thank you, Sharon eonnie!"

"Goodnight, you need to rest. Sorry for bothering you"

"Aniyo, thanks for calling. It's my first time to hear your voice. I bet your beautiful"

I am

"I don't know~?"

"Ok, ok! Good night eonnie!"

"Night"

*tut tut tut*

Mina smile and lay herself and close her eyes while smiling.

- - - - 

"Heol~ Never seen Mina smiling while sleeping" Momo said in disbelief and amazement. Sana nodded while looking at her. 

"I bet it's Chaeyoung." She utter. 

Momo shook her head. "No, I bet it's her ketchup" Sana look at her and high-five with her. 

"Yeah, her long time relationship, Heinz Ketchup" They both nod on their remarked.